29

5 months later

Camila pov

Well Lauren is doing good and her pregnancy. Lauren is going to school while I am going to work. Honestly been so amazing living with Lauren. Yes I can say that we did things in the wrong order and move too fast but I don't regret anything we have done. I've been feeling so excited because today me and Lauren are going to see what the gender is. I don't know how I am going to react I think I'm gonna go crazy. I have been waiting for this day since I found out Lauren was pregnant.

I just got home and Lauren is sleeping in the couch. She is so cute when she is sleeping and her her big belly. She is always sleepy and I don't know how my baby does it to got to school, does homework, goes to doctor appointments, and deals with me.

I walk up to her and i give her a kiss on her forehead then her cheek and then her lips. She starts waking up.

"hi baby" she says with a very groggy voice.

"hi, how was your day my love" i said giving her another loving kiss on her mouth.

"It was good I just came from school and took a nap before the appointment that we have today." 

"Well get ready so we can go to the appointment and grab some lunch after."

Lauren then started getting ready. I can't stop looking at her when she is changing. I can't believe she is my girlfriend my sexy girlfriend caring our beautiful child.

"Stop looking at me like that" Lauren said.

"Like what"

"Like you want to eat me or something" Lauren said.

"Well maybe I do want to eat you and I will stare at my beautiful girlfriend as long as I want" I said and she blushed.

"Well that's not happening right now even though that sounds so good right now but we have an appointment to know the gender of our baby so stop go and start up my car."

"Okay okay" I said.
———-
We got to our appointment on time. I'm sitting in the chair nervously waiting for the nurse to call Lauren's name.  Seconds later they call her name and we go into the room. The doctor walks in the room.

"Hi I'm doctor smith are you Lauren jaaaa—reeee———-"

"Lauren Jauregui" Lauren interrupt.

"Yea I'm sorry" the doctor said.

"It's okay it's not the first time it has happen" Lauren said.

"Alright Lauren can I have you lay down on the chair." And Lauren did.

"Lauren would it be okay if you put your shirt up and I will put the gel on your stomach and it might be cold" Dr. Smith stared putting the gel and Lauren jumped a little it was kind of funny. She then looked at me in the eye and she gave me a smile. I reached for her hand to squeeze it.

"You see that... that's the eyes and it mouth" all I was thinking was thats our child right there and it's beautiful.

"Omg look baby it looks so cute" Lauren says and I can't help but smile. In all honesty I really want to cry but I will keep it in.

"I know and it's because we are the parents" I said laughing. She hits me in the arm and says "true".

"So you guys want to know the gender of your baby" the doctor said.

"Yes yes yea" we both said at the same time.

"Well it looks like we you guys are having ........... a boy" the doctor said.

"Omg" I said then I broke down. We're having a boy omg I can't believe it.

"Baby were having a boy" she said with the biggest smile ever.

"I know I know and it's going to be the best baby boy ever" I said so excited and I even forgot that the doctor was there with us.

"You want a picture of the ultrasound" the doctor said.

"Yes please" Lauren respondes.

"We got to tell our family" I said.

******
I'm back kinda. I just really wanted to write today and since I have not updated in so long here. Here it is guys.

I know it's short like always I'm sorry.