28

Lauren Pov

I was so scared when we got into the house with the pregnancy test. How did I forget to tell her to put a fuckin condom on. It's not that I don't want a baby with her but not right now. I'm going in my third year of college and I might be having a baby. I'm so mad at myself right now.

"You ready to take the pregnancy." She asked.

"Well I guess" I said with a little attitude.

"Oh oh okay."
Once she said that I got the pregnancy test and I shut the door to the bathroom. When I'm done I get out of the bathroom and I tell Camila that we need to wait a little. Then we were sitting in silence. It was kinda awkward if I'm being honest. The Camila speaks up.

"We should check now."

"Okay" was all I was able to say.

I go to the counter where the pregnancy test is sitting and Camila follows. Then when I turn it around it has a '+'.

"NO what. This was not supposed to happen." I said.

"You don't want a baby with me." Camila said in a whisper.

"It's not that I don't want a baby with you. It's that were to young I'm going on my third year of college. I want to finish with no additional complications and you have not even started college. To have a fucking baby we need money Camila. Don't you understand that." I said loud and mad.

"I'm sorry I missed up your life." She said with a sob and a tear went down her face and she just looked down at her hands. She looked so o disappointed in herself. It's not even her fault is my and get fault.

"Hey you did not missed up my life." I said reaching up for her hand and grabbing it.

"Yea I did; all I am is fuck up."

"First your not a fuck up, second its not your fault it is our fault. We both forgot about protection and sometimes it happens."

"If you don't want the baby right now. Ummm you can give birth to the baby and I can take care of it once its born so you can live your life with no complexations."

"No baby we are going to raise the baby together."

"I want you to live your life happily."

"and I am going to live it happily with you and soon with our baby. Im sorry I sounded so mad its because I was expecting this to happen. I had everything planned out and obviously its not going how I have planned but that is okay. Im sorry baby I promise I do want this baby and I want you to." I said then I went to go and kissed her.

"Mmmm baby this is going to lead into something more." she said pulling from the kiss.

"Don't you want more because I know I do. I can feel you I know that you are ready for me." I said looking down at her pants.

"Im always going to be ready for you."

"are you ready for our future" I said.

"Ill always one ready as long as I am with you."

---

Im sorry that I took so long to post like I always say I'm busy with school.

Thank you for the people who still read this book. I know this book is getting boring so I might finish this book very soon.