Till Death Do Us Part- Part 2

Soniya

It has been a week since I last went to office. I am no more sitting at home. Slipping into my work attire I hopped down the stairs to the dinning table. ''Morning Bhai ....Morning Neeta'' There was a silence...why didn't they answer my greetings..."Sonu are you going somewhere'' asked Neeta

I smiled ; ''yes ..to work. I don't want to sit at home''

My brother took a deep breath; ''Sonu be early in the evening'' I smiled at him..wiping my face I picked my bag and gave bhai a hug; ''I will try, but don't wait up I have a date with Naksh'' I heard the sound of something hitting the floor..may a spoon...Neeta gave me a ghostly look...Saurabh was quite . He patted my cheek; ''fine , just call me if you need a pick up'' With that I left...I know that look on Neeta's face...I know my brother he must be worrying for me. But I just can't explain...I feel him around with my every breath...he promised never to leave my side and I believe him. Our love was beyond life...

Neeta

Pacing in my room I kept persuading Saurabh to do something; ''Why are you sitting here ...we will lose her like this'' He did not respond, irritating me to the core; ''Saurabh for heaven sake answer me...''

"what??..what should I say....'' He screamed sending shiver down my spine...Saurabh rubbed his palms on his face; ''My Sonu is on the verge of insanity and I can't do a thing about it...do you even know what am I going through...she just not a sibling...for me she is my first child....and I am so helpless watching her losing herself day by day.'' Saurabh broke down crying vigorously now...; ''Neeta ..Naksh was my best friend...but I hated him for being my Sonu's first preference...I was jealous that my little sister loved another man more than me. His words were and always be the reality for Sonu...he made her the promise to love her beyond life....but life betrayed him...Sonu feels him around....I don't know what to do....but I can't lose her now....I lost too much''

I hugged Saurabh...my tough man was crying like a child...I don't know for how long he went on and I was worried about Soniya now. She is the most emotional person I have ever met...Whatever she does , she involves herself completely into it...the way she loved Naksh is something I cannot express in words...whenever I would see them together it was like as if they were two halves of one soul...they complemented yet completed each other

I still remember her first day at college , I was 2 year senior to her. Sonu was a attractive girl and she attracted all sought of attention...our group called in all fresher girls for a formal introduction. She was so shy then , or may be reserved. As luck had it I was her student mentor...we started interacting and became best friends...that's how I met Naksh and Saurabh.

One of such evenings I offered her ride home , but Sonu politely refused. I knew she never went back alone as Saurabh would pick her up on time without a miss...something triggered in me and I made a U turn to check if Sonu was fine...stopping my bike at a distanced I smiled. The view infront of me was too made me smile...Naksh was leaning on a tree holding Sonu by her waist....I could make out he was teasing her as she kept on slapping his arm which pinched her cheeks every now and then. He then cupped her face placing his lips on her forehead, before pulling Sonu in a teddy hug...A smiled covered my lips...my heart too craved of this kind of love. I thought she was lucky...but I was wrong...Sonu went through so much...she was young when she lost her parents...she shared her brother's pain . But never shared hers...then she shared him too, with me. Naksh was the only person who was truly hers and just hers...but he too left...leaving her in so much pain . I am scared , the way she is losing her self...we might just lose her forever....No!!!! Saurabh will not be able to take this loss...I have to consult some good doctor and soon.....

Soniya

Walking inside the rose park filled my mind with happiness...this is our favourite place...we never preferred malls, coffee shops or any such places...we loved it here. It was calm quite and peaceful...walking ahead I came close to our favourite spot, we call it love bench...Cheesy !! I know.

I made myself comfortable on the bench , all our dates are simple. But every time we meet it feels like the first one... ''You look beautiful soon'' turning my head I lock my eyes with him...Naksh he is seated on the other end...he always does that. He loves me asking for what I want...I patted the place next to me; ''Why so far''

Moving closer he pecked my forehead; ''Can I ever be far from you...I am always around''

My eyes welled up; ''then why do they I lost you''

Naksh cupped my face; ''Its them who lost me....they let me go...you didn't...I cannot leave...because I don't want to be far from you''

Leaning on his shoulder I asked; ''do you think I am mad''

He responded after a minute; ''Oh you are...for me...but Why this question''

I responded moving close; ''everybody is calling me mad, they said I am imagining you....I feel so alone''

Naksh hugged me tight; ''no one has seen air ..yet we feel it. None of us has met God...but he exists. Do we go about giving explanation on these...No right...then you don't own any explanation to anyone about me''

I hummed moving closer...it was turning dark; ''Naksh...you mom was inconsolable , why can't you be with her''

Naksh pecked my cheek; ''This is what I like about you, you care for all...Now your answer. With them my relationship was till my breath lasts...with you its till the world lasts...I promised and I will keep that beyond lives ...beyond breaths...beyond the worlds'' I was overwhelmed emotional...I hugged him tight; ''thanks Naksh...I love you so much''

Stroking my tear away he replied; ''I love you too Sonu....more than Life... more than death''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done with the second...next will be the final part .... My question ; Is she imagining him...or he really came from the different world to be with her??

Do you think she is mad ??? Can true Love defy the Universal truths ???

Votes and comments please...