Moving On -Part 2

''Here you asked for this book'' Ragini handed over a book to Sapna, who was busy chatting with her friends in the cafeteria. She turned around to leave when Sapna held her arm; ''Join us''

''No thanks, I have few assignments to finish'' Ragini gave an excuse, Sapna rolled her eyes; ''we all have, sit . Its not a crime to enjoy'' Ragini gave up and took a chair next to Sapna. Though she joined the group she hardly interacted, Ragini looked around , there were 5 boys and 3 girls. The all were from same stream, they were Sapna's classmates.

Ragini knew Sapna was quite popular among boys because of her looks and confident and the girls befriended her to share some popularity of hers. Ragini felt uncomfortable, she was hardly participating in any conversation, she checked her watch and decided to leave in 5 min. Just then she heard a thump, she turned. A guy had place his chair right infront of her, her face was in line with the back of the chair. He sat on the chair facing Ragini, his arms folded on the headrest and chin resting on arms; ''You don't like to speak'' It was a statement more than a question, Ragini locked her eyes with his and answered ; ''Yes, I don't''

''Don't bother her Vansh, she is not like us'' Sapna warned. Tall fair and extremely handsome Vansh gave Ragini a friendly smile; ''friends'' Ragini looked at his extended hand and got up; ''Sorry, I take time to make friends . Sapna I am going back to hostel'' She heard few whispers, but she didn't care, she didn't wanted to get distracted. This was the first time Ragini met Vansh, she met him a lot of times later but only as Sapna's friend. They were always together, people had started branding them as a couple , but Sapna denied. Rather than trusting the rumours, Ragini decided to trust Sapna.

As the ice between Vansh and Ragini broke, she became cordial towards him. She realized how madly Vansh was in love with Sapna, sometimes she would just spend hours thinking about the way he took care of Sapna. One call and he would come running to her rescue, even for smallest of things he was there. He didn't care of rain storm, sickness or anything if Sapna needed he would be present. The would spend college hours together and in the night they would be over the phone. Yet Sapna denied having any feelings for Vansh and one fine day she confessed the reason for refusing Vansh. She had a boyfriend back home, listening to her Ragini wondered, then why did Sapna gave Vansh a hope by spending almost whole day with him. To which Sapna replied that she was trying erase herself from Vansh's mind by spending time with him. A logic beyond explanation.

Meanwhile, Vansh was unaware of the fact that his love was already into a relationship. He had big dreams about his life with her, all Ragini could do was pity him. She couldn't reveal it to him as she was Sapna's friend and not his, plus even if she told him the truth, he wouldn't believe her but Sapna. Gradually Vansh and Ragini started interacting with or without Sapna, he would jump from anywhere starling her, sometimes he would just plainly tease her, In reality he enjoyed riling her up but his innocent mischief's had started igniting feelings in Ragini's untouched heart, because no one tried being so flirtatious with her. Being a girl somewhere she loved it too . She knew it meant nothing, but it made her feel feminine and beautiful

It was a cultural day and all girls have worn saree, many praised her but what raced her heart was Vansh's words; ''Shall I send a pic of mine to your dad. Do you think he will agree '' She just rolled her eyes , but her heart was dancing in happiness that he noticed her.

She fell in love with his unconditional love for Sapna . ''Ragini Vansh Bhargav , how does that sound '' Ragini was left shocked hearing Vansh , when she looked at him he laughed looking at her expression; ''you are just so sweet Ragini'' he pulled her cheek, Ragini felt a jolt of electricity passing through her body; ''Vansh I don't prefer such jokes'' Picking her books she walked off, but he followed ; ''Where are you going''