• I Love Him Yet I Don't Know •

Xiumin had always been in love with Luhan. No matter how popular he was or how many people are dying to date him , all he does is reject them. Because he only had Luhan in his heart.

Xiumin came from a wealthy family and he was the only kid so he got whatever he wants. In another words , hes pampered by his parents.

In fact , another guy named Sehun had feelings for Luhan too. But he isnt popular like Xiumin is and isnt as rich as Xiumin. He came from a wealthy family at first but ever since his dad passed away , his mother didnt want to continue the business and sell it off and they became broke after Sehun's mother got into drugs. She spent all of her money on drugs and after a couple of years , she passed away. Now , its only Sehun supporting himself from school and work.

          Both of them treat Luhan like a princess and Luhan could get pretty flustered around them both but usually Sehun more since he was sweeter with words. But still , Luhan enjoyed spending time with both of them and he knew both of them had feelings for him.

Luhan knew choosing one of them would hurt the other's heart but the fact that reality hurts is the truth.

"Luhan , im asking once again in 3 months. Will you be my boyfriend?" Xiumin asked

Luhan didnt say a word but he simply nodded. Xiumin widen his eyes in surprised and got up immediately and hug Luhan who hug back immediately.

Luhan saw how both of them treated him but he chose Xiumin because Xiumin was the one who had feelings for him before Sehun. So he thought it'll be unfair for Xiumin if he had chosen Sehun and furthermore , Xiumin had rejected tons of people just because of him.

Both of them walked down the hallway with their hands intertwined together. Sehun saw them from far and Luhan felt his heart been stabbed when his eyes met Sehun's. There were tears already forming and Luhan saw it clearly. Instead of walking from another direction , Sehun walked towards where Luhan and Xiumin was.

"I guess you won.." Sehun said as he stopped on his tracks right in front of Luhan and Xiumin.

"Yes i did. He finally said yes." Xiumin smiled

"Good for you then." Sehun forced out a smile and avoided looking towards Luhan.

"Bad for you. But im sure theres someone better waiting." Xiumin said

"Yeah i guess so. See ya." Sehun said and attempted to walk off but Xiumin stopped him.

"Oh and , please give up on Luhan. He's mine now." Xiumin smirked but Sehun walked off without replying.

"He'll give up on you soon , dont worry." Xiumin told Luhan.

"Why should i worry?" Luhan asked as turned to face Xiumin.

"You might be insecure if someone likes you even when you have a boyfriend." Xiumin said

"I wont. You have to give him time. You cant say that to him." Luhan said as he felt a pinch of anger rising from what Xiumin said to Sehun.

"Whatever. Lets go."

Both of them left school and headed towards the cafe where Luhan's mother work. Luhan then invited Xiumin into the cafe for a drink and he gladly accepted it.

"Mom , meet Xiumin. Hes my boyfriend."

Luhan's mother went speechless , it was obvious on her face. She quickly called Luhan into the kitchen , leaving Xiumin outside dumbfounded.

"Why Xiumin?" Luhan's mother asked

"What why? Why are you asking this?" Luhan asked

"Do you know how much you've hurt Sehun? Thanks to your beloved boyfriend." Luhan's mom said as anger was obvious in her tone.