• Arranged •

"Please , you gotta pick up my call!" Sehun mumbled as he panicked

"Whats wrong Hun? Everything okay?" Suho asked as he came out from the dorm's kitchen.

"No hyung. M members said they didn't know where Luhan went and he's already out for hours. He never called back." Sehun said as tears threatened to fall.

"Hey hey , calm down. I'm sure he'll be fine." Suho said as he give Sehun a hug.

All the members including M members settled down in the living room , hoping for Luhan to be back. And he does , after another hour. But something doesn't feels right.

"Lu!" Sehun shouted as soon as he saw Luhan at the door , taking off his shoes.

Instead of replying or giving him a smile , Luhan pushed Sehun away when he hugged him.

"Hey? You okay?" Sehun asked

"We need to talk." Luhan said

"O-Okay."

Both of them headed into the room they shared , as soon as Sehun closed the door , Luhan broke into tears.

"Hey whats wrong?" Sehun asked as he held onto Luhan's hands.

"Lets break up." Luhan said

"W-What? Did i do something wrong? What did i do? Tell me at least." Sehun said with a broken tone.

"Its not you , its me. I never loved you and i dont want to keep this relationship anymore. Lets break up. Sorry." Luhan said as he ran out of the room.

All of the members was surprised when Luhan ran out of the dorm again.

Suho then went into the room to check and Sehun and he was kneeling on the ground , crying his heart out , shouting his heart out.

"WHAT HAVE I DONE?! WHY DOES HE NEEDS TO LEAVE ME." Sehun shouted

All the remaining members ran into the room and tried asking Sehun over and over again but he never said a word about Luhan. All he said was "nothing".

Suho thought he knew what might be going on. He got Kyungsoo to stay with Sehun since he's considered the most matured member.

Suho told the members what might be going on because he and Luhan had a conversation just a few days ago and Luhan did talked about an arranged marriage. Most of them couldn't believe their ears , of course. But it was the truth , Luhan really did talked about it to Suho.

"So what now?" Kris asked

"Luhan's surely nearby. I'll head out to find him with Lay , if he wants to. And Kai , please tell Kyungsoo about this when he comes out and make sure Sehun doesn't know about it."

"Noted." Kai replied

"Lay , wanna go?"

"Sure." He replied as he picked his phone from the table and left the dorm with Suho.

Both of them went out into the freezing wind to find Luhan. But there were no signs of him anywhere at all.

"Gosh , its so cold. Where could he be?!" Suho panicked

"Hey , i think i might know. Remember the river we found Sehun when they quarreled? Luhan might be there too. Its quite a quiet place." Lay said