Requests

I put the author's note on the last chapter just because I felt like the readers needed to know the length of time that I finished it, which was why it was completed on the first day I uploaded this story. So, in lieu of the inspiration that I received because of the Hunger Games trilogy, I'll be open to any ideas and further stories that I may write about for fanfiction!

For example, I'll be willing to write a whole new story about Aldo this time, or maybe one of the victors prior to Serena, or even Slate's father, who had also been a victor. I'll even be open to challenges such as the first Quarter Quell and maybe even tackle the other districts (but only if this is requested). 

As much as possible, I don't like writing about the characters from the original series, since people will have their own stories and concepts about them. These examples are characters such as Finnick, Annie, Haymitch, etc., although I do like putting them in as a cameo just for the hell of it.

I know I haven't reached a lot of views, but I'm thankful for the readers of this, which is why I'm now taking requests for certain stories and plots and characters.

Just put it in the comments section and I'll get back to you!

~

I have two Hunger Games fanfiction stories out aside from this one: 'The Hunger Games: Annie Cresta', and the most recent one 'The Hunger Games: Johanna Mason'. Enjoy!

🎉 You've finished reading The 45th Hunger Games: The Tribute of District 4 (Watty Awards 2012 completed) 🎉