Part 3: the panel

Mark's POV
My eyes slowly open to see Jack's face. Damn is it cute...
"Wake up Mark!! The panel is gonna start in 13 MINUTES!!!" His Irish accent said.
"Okay I'm up for fucks sake!!" I scream. We both start laughing because, why not?
~time skip brought to you by da fanz~
"One minute left until it starts!" Bob said.
"I'm so ready" I say as all the fans scream.
One by one we all walk and sit down. Me, jack, bob, then wade.
"Hello everyone and welcome to dis panel!!"I said.
~I'm to lazy to do da whole panel so ya~
Jack's POV
As we all meet back at the Break room I keep thinking of all the questions like "WILL SEPTIPLIER BEH RELL" or "JACK KISS MARK" I was thinking of actually kissing him till we got cut off by the timing.
Anyways once we make it back to the Break room Mark and I start discussing what to do for the rest of the month I have here.
"We can go in this forest preserve that me and Chica go to?" He said hinting that Chica should come too.
"Ok!! And yes the pupper can come too!"I said.
"YAYYYY" mark yelled.
"But what about the rest of the time? That's like a one day thing" he questioned giving me a questioning look.
"Idk we can just chill till we find somethin.."
"ok"
A/N
Srry they are so short today I wasn't supposed to be on my phone but I did it anyways. Other YouTubers like Aphmau and Joey graceffa will be added. I did as much as I could. Next chappie will be 400 words or 300 if I can! I'm trying my hardest!