Part 5: the talk

(MARKS POV)
I wake up and quickly realize how badly I need to shower. So I get up and start the water. I strip down and get in.
(JACK'S POV)
I woke up about 10 minutes ago and started going on my phone. I'm on twitter when I hear the water start. I realize that Mark is showering so I quickly get up and make breakfast before he can. I get out a pan and start making bacon and eggs. I start up the coffee machine and start making two cups.
"this will do" I say to myself.
I hear the water stop and I start to lay out two plates and put the food on.
Right after Mark comes walking down.
"hey Jack" he says walking down the stairs.
"h-hi Mark"
(MARK'S POV)
I then realize Jack made breakfast.
"Jack! You know you didn't need to!"
"I know but I felt I had to do something nice.."
" You already are by giving me your company"
"Mark stop being so nice!" he said giving me a playful punch.I act like it hurt so bad and we both start to laugh.
" Now eat before it gets cold!" he tells. We both sit and start to eat.
"Jack! This is amazing!"
"I know Markimoo, best food for the best man!"
"thank you so much, Jack"
"no problem! Anytime!"and with that we both finish our food and coffee.
"Jack can we talk?" I ask
"Sure Markimoo! What about?"
"You... And... Me.."
"huh?"
"Jack will you consider going out... With me?"
" You want Septiplier to be real?? Cuz if so then... HELL YA!"
" o-ok! Tonight we can go to the Park! We leave at 6 ok?"
"Yeah! Ok! Can't wait!" he says, running up the stairs. This will be fun!

A/N
Ok so that was 300 hundred words! So much work! No sleep... Whatever. So hope you enjoy!