Kenpachi

⚠️Warning: OOC

I stuck my hand in the bag only to grab the first thing my hand came in Contact with. I pulled my hand out and saw I grabbed a bell. I immediately knew who put the item in the bag.

Nobody in the whole soul society wears bells other then the great Kenpachi zaraki.

I held the bell in my hand and walked into the closet and immediately felt his spiritual pressure.

"Hello captain zaraki."
I said in a low voice trying to find where he was.

I turned around to look at the door trying to think about how Kenpachi would react if I told him I liked him.

I turned back around only to be met with a hard chest in my face.
"A-ah sorry captain I didn't see you there." I said while looking up at the said man.

"It's fine." He said as he pulled me towards him and sat down on the floor near a wall.

"W-what are you d-.." I got cut off as he grabbed my chin and kissed me on the lips and wrapped his arms around my waist.
Kenpachi paused the kiss to look at me with a small 'innocent' smile on his face.

"I love you (Y/n)" Kenpachi said as he caressed my face.

'Who knew Kenpachi could actually have a soft side to him?' I thought to myself as
I stared at Kenpachi with a small blush on my face.

"I love tou too Ken-.." I was cut off once again as Kenpachi roughly pressed his lips against mine and tightened his grip around me.
I didn't hesitate to return the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck. 'I can't believe the great kenpachi zaraki is kissing me right now' I said to myself as I closed my eyes and deepened the kiss.

I was too busy kissing Kenpachi that I failed to notice the door had open.

*Click*

The two of us stopped the kiss as we both felt the flash of light and heard Rangiku 'Awwwwing' in the background.

We walked out the closet holding hands and walked towards the couch and sat down.

Everyone was just staring at us, so Kenpachi made it completely clear that I was his.

He turned me towards him and placed his hands on my cheek and once agin pressed his lips against mine as I closed my eyes and kissed back.

Wolf whistles and 'awwwwwsss' could be heard all around the whole room as we parted from the kiss and just smiled at each other.

-----------------------
I haven't wrote in a while so I'm not sure if it's any good but let me know which character you guys want next