Byakuya

(Sorry if Byakuya is a little OOC... Requested by @cierabrown141)

When I reached into the bag I felt a soft material brushing against my hand. I pulled  it out of the bag and it was a few beautiful cherry blossoms. I looked around and saw the squad six captain making his way towards the closet.

I followed quietly after him and entered the closet. As soon as the door closed an uncomfortable silence fell upon the both of us.

'I can't believe I'm in here with captain kuchiki. Damn I hope I don't mess this up. After all I love him and I don't want things to go wrong' I thought to
Myself.

Since the silence was killing me I decided to strike up a conversation with the cold hearted captain.

"So how are you captain Kuchiki?" I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

I heard him let out a sigh and speak.

"Don't start meaningless conversations its pointless." He said while looking at me with his cold hearted eyes.

"Oh s-sorry..captain" I said trying not to cry.

I knew that captain Kuchiki was going to be mean and harsh but I can't help the fact that I want to cry every time he yells at me or gets angry at me.

"Hmm.. (y/n) are you ok?" Captain Kuchiki asked catching me off guard.

"Since when do you care..?" I said quietly as I let my (H/l),(H/c) cover my eyes.

"Hmph.. I can't believe I even li-.." I got cut off as Rangiku opened the door signaling time was up. Right after I saw the door open I ran out the closet and out of the room making my way to a old river I loved visiting.

Nobody POV.

As (Y/n) ran out the room Byakuya made his way back to the couch he previously sat in as the game continued. Turn after turn Byakuya couldn't help but notice how he worried about (y/n) and how he always thought about her.

'I-I think.. I love her' Byakuya said to himself as he simply stood up and flash stepped to your location.

(Y/n) POV

I sat by the riverside quietly listening to the flow of the river and the sound of the silent wind.

"I knew he wouldn't like me.." I said while laughing quietly.

"And who told you that Lieutenant (y/n)." I heard a voice behind me say.

I quickly turned around and was met with soft lips quickly pressing against mine. I stood there shocked for a few moments before I finally recovered and started to kiss Byakuya back as my arms went around his neck and his around my waist.

Sadly we had to part from the kiss due to the lack of oxygen between us.

"So what does this make us?" I asked looking up at Byakuya hopefully.

"It makes you my girlfriend of course and I won't let anyone have you." He said while running his fingers through my hair causing me to smile.

"There's that smile I fell in love with.. Now come on let's go back to the party." He said as he offered me his hands as or fingers intertwined together.

"I love you (y/n)..Don't forget that."

----------------------

Ok guys so I finished this one it was requested. But yea I hope you enjoy. Don't forget to check out my new fairy tail book and have a good day/night/evening