Aizen

(So for this one it's going to be Aizen during the rebellion but let's pretend he's good for these 7-10 minutes ok ;) )

-------------------

I reached into the bag and pulled out a purple/pinkish fabric (the thing around his waist when he was at hueco mundo)

Shivers went up my spine as I knew who it was.

"Are you coming or not (y/n)?" A smooth and soft voice asked.

I couldn't speak so I just made my way into the closet waiting for aizen to enter.

After we were both in the closet inside the closet and the door closed there was an uncomfortable silence.

"(Y/n)." I heard Aizen say but this time it felt like he was right in front of me.

I tried backing away but his arm snaked around my waist causing my body to press against his.

"Do you not like me (y/n)?" He asked with a bit of sadness in his voice. A sense of guilt immediately washed over me.

"N-no it's not that... it's just I get nervous around the guy I like." I looked down and mumbled but it was loud enough for him to hear.

I felt soft fingers grasp my chin making me tilt my head up only to have warm lips being pressed against mine. I was in shock for a moment then immediately started kissing him back wrapping my arms around his neck while the kiss became more passionate at the moment.

We broke away from the kiss to catch our breath and I was shoved against the wall not to hard as he placed his lips on mine once again sliding his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied and his hands made their way to my butt as he gave it a slight squeeze causing me to gasp allowing his tongue to roam freely in my mouth as a battle for dominance began and of course I lost.

The door opened slowly and we immediately stopped kissing and made ourselves look presentable while our faces were flushed.

Once the door opened we didn't say anything but intertwined our fingers together and made our way to the couch with him placing me in his lap causing everyone to stare.

This must've made him mad because he grabbed my chin and slammed his lips onto mine deepening the kiss every second showing everyone that I was his and his only.

Once he finally pulled away and everyone went back to playing the game he leaned forward and whispered seductively into my ear.

"I love you (y/n)."

"I love you too Sōsuke." I said smiling

---------------------------------

So guys how was this one I kinda felt like it was good but it was bad at the same time but oh well. I still hoped you enjoyed it and have a great day/night/evening.