Two.

I found the Devil I found him in a lover,
And his lips like tangerine. In his color coded speak.
//

"So Sadie, what happened after you met Damon?"
"He took me on a few dates, everything was nice and sweet. He asked me to be his girlfriend, I said yes. Obviously. Things were good." Sadie smiled recalling the good times in her relationship with Damon.
"Was there ever a time were you had to think about who it was you were dating?"
"There were quite a few, yes..."
"Can you tell me about the first time you ever truly thought about who Damon really was?"
"It was when he introduced me to his family and friends well, brother and friends. About June 2011, it had been over a year into our relationship."

"Damon!" Stefan greeted quite sarcastically watching as Damon sauntered into the Salvator boarding house, Sadie in hand.
She had never felt more nervous in her life, a few nights prior to the current Damon had told Sadie that he wanted her to meet his family and friends. Although being extremely nervous she was quite excited to meet the people who he loved.
"Haven't seen you in over a year, and you show up now? Especially after Elena? She's here by the way." Damon rolled his eyes at his younger brother.

"I'm sorry, but who is Elena?"
"Elena Gilbert, Damon only spoke about her once. He was in love with her and they were together, and he left her for me. I remember telling him about how I felt about it and that I thought that he'd leave me for someone else, he compelled me to not think of things so absurd."
Sadie's therapist nodded, writing down in her notepad that Sadie still held a strong belief in vampires, of course no one believed her they all just thought she was crazy.

"So this is the unlucky girl you left Elena for" a blond woman stared down at Sadie, Caroline.
"Yes, she is the wonderful and beautiful human. I ended my relationship with Elena because I fell in love with her." When Damon had said that, the anxiousness that was building up inside of her began to decrease.
He mouthed an 'I love you' toward Sadie before wrapping his arm firmly around her.
When Damon sat down at the large dining table with Sadie beside him and Matt Donovan beside her, there was a deadly silence.
"So Sadie" Elena began, automatically bringing back all of the nerves that she held. Everyone could sense her worry and fear, and it didn't go unnoticed when Damon sent her a reassuring smile and took her hand in his caressing it gently with his thumb.
"How is dating Damon?" She pressured the strawberry blond easily,
"It's really good actually, he uh, he helps me a lot." Bonnie's eyes squinted when she noticed the bite wound on her wrist.
"Do you know what he is and what he's doing to you?'" Bonnie asked, confused Sadie followed her eye line.
"Yes. Damon is a vampire, as is Elena and Caroline and Stefan and Enzo. Yes Damon feeds on me. No he is not compelling me." She smiled to herself, proud of the sudden confidence boost.
"So you think he actually loves you?" Elena spat with a laugh,
"Now now Elena, don't want to make yourself out to be the jealous ex. I love Sadie, more than anything." The only person in the room who believed Damon was Stefan,
But none of this mattered as Damon lent over to peck Sadie's lips with a soft kiss, the taste of the tangerines he had eaten on the journey down lingered on her own lips.

"After the night had ended. It was awful by the way. But Caroline and Elena thought to grab me on my way to the bathroom and they let me in on all of Damon's dirty little secrets."