Chapter 14: Cutting & Hospital

2nd update today! You're welcome! 😙😉

This chapters song 😁

Song: Weak

By: AJR

Maybe just before I leave...to get rid of the stress...

I grabbed the razor that was next to the sink and slowly cut myself. It's like all the stress I had went away.

I stare at the razor as it cut my skin. Why do I do this to myself? Because I deserve it. I haven't done this in so long.

I forgot how good it feels to know that I'm still here and I can feel pain. A single tear runs down my face and it starts to feel hard to breath.

Of course I don't want to do this to myself! I don't like doing this! I want to stop! I really do! But it's like I need to do this to live! I can't help it!

It's just like how us humans need water and food to live! What am I saying? I'm not considered a human!

I just want everything to stop! I want the world to stop! I want to just scream! To scream I am alive! I am here!

I just can't...

Do you know how hard it is to feel this way? To feel like you don't belong? That you're a mess up?

That you're.....you're a mistake?

I start cutting everywhere. My arms, legs..everywhere. I don't care if people see. I'm not ashamed.

I want to stop! I really do! It's just very hard too do so...

Without dying in side. I've tried to stop so many times. It worked...once...for a week. This week was that week.

I started cutting myself when I was 12...but that was just one cut. I told myself...never again. Then I turned 13...I had totally forgotten what it felt like...

To cut myself.

And a lot was going on in my life at the time. It just kind of...happened. There was a razor next to me...and you get the picture.

I cut myself...I haven't stopped since. Well it was kind of a on and off thing. I only did it when I got upset, angry or had a memory about my father.

I-I don't have any words for how much anger and hate I have for myself. Some times I wish that things could've been different. Well not sometimes...more like all the time.

I wish my dad could've been my dad and not a man whore! I wish that I wasn't like this! I wish I could've grew up with my brother! I wish that wishes could come true!

But sadly they don't...

"Ow!" I look down and see....see...I see...everything goes blurry...then pitch black. "Sky? SKY! LET ME IN!"

Alisa's POV

"Ow!" I hear as I walked out of Carters room with my bag.

What the hell was that? I followed the noise into Sky's bedroom. Then when I couldn't find her I tried to open the door but it wouldn't move.

I banged on the door and yelled her name. What do I do!? I grab a body pin and unlock the door.

Then I saw her...

There was blood surrounding her and she laid there breathless. I screamed as loud as I could. I yelled Sky's and Carters name over and over.

Then I heard loud foot steps running up the stairs. "Alisa?! Are you okay?!" I heard Carter yell,

Then Trent and Carter came running in. Shortly Carter and Sky's father came in.

They all just stared at her. "Do something idiots!" I yell sobbing, gesturing to the body
-looks dead- on the ground.

"What's 911's number?!?" Carter yells taking his phone out. "911 dumb ass!" Jordan yells glaring at Carter.

Carter quickly dialed 911 and told them all the information they needed. After a ambulance came.

It happened so quick. One minute we are all eating breakfast then...she has to go to the emergency room...

"Who's riding with her?" A person asks coming up to us from the ambulance. "I'll go." Carter says getting in the ambulance then they left.

"Let's go." Jordan says hoping in the car. "Where to?" I ask confused, "Well the hospital! Where else?!" He asks rolling his eyes,

"Are you coming sir?" I ask Carters dad, "I'll be there soon." He says, wow. What a bad father. I think as I get in the car.

It's sad Carter and Skylar have such a horrible father. Sky's going to the hospital for goodness sake!

And he's not even coming!?

When we got to the hospital we went up to the desk. "Name?" The lady behind the desk asks,

"We are looking for Skylar Alfaro." Jordan says, "Who are you to her?" The lady asks not taking her eyes off the computer screen.

"I'm Jordan....Skylar's husband (Skydan moment am I right?! 😍) and this is Alisa Skylar's twin sister." Jordan says, excuse me? That's just wrong!

I'm dating Sky's real TWIN brother! What the hell Jordan!?

She gives us the number of the room and lets us go through. "What the hell?!" I whisper yell to Jordan,

"What?" He asks innocently, "You said I was Sky's brother....and that you were Sky's husband." I say smirking,

"Look it was just so she'd let us through." Jordan says, "Surrrre it was." I say smirking still,

"What? It was!" He says, I just keep smirking not saying anything else but just walking away from him,

"Alisa get back here! I don't like her in that way! What are you think!? Talk to me women!" He says, running up to me.

"I didn't say anything!" I say, "Yes you did!" He says, "No I did not." I say,

"Yea! Yea ya did!" He says, "Whatever. But I didn't." I say smirking again,

"Yea ya- you know what? I'm not gonna even!" He says, when we got in front of her door we seen Carter setting in the ground right out of it.

"Wow...I can't believe this actually happened." I say, a hour later a doctor comes out.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Jordan asks, we all look up. "We don't know yet. But she's in a coma...."

Always remember...
Not everything is as it seems