Chapter 37: The End

Today's the day, I'm leaving today

Today's the day, I'm leaving today. Jordan hasn't left me since I told him that I was leaving. He has been spending the night and won't let go of my hand.

I walk down the stairs with my suitcase hitting the stairs and making a loud noice. I also have my bag on my back. Me, Carter, Emma, Dad, and Jordan all walk out of the house.

I hug Emma. "I know we didn't spend that much time together but you're a cool gal!" She says, "You are too!" I say, I then hug my dad. "Once you turn 18 I want to see you again." He says,

"Thank you, for everything. You're not as bad as I thought you were." I say, he smiles at me. I hug Carter next. "I'm going to miss you so much. The next...what...two years? Are going to be horrible without you." He says, I start crying.

"I'm going to miss you, big brother." I say, last but not least...I hug Jordan. "So are we going to break up...?" He asks, "Well, I think it's for the best." I say,

"Oh, well I don't think I'll ever move on...I'll be waiting for you." He says, I smile. "Bye Jordan. I'll make sure to stay in contact with you." I say, he smiles back. "Good. Bye Felicia.." He says,

"You just had to...didn't you?" I ask, laughing. "Of course. You know me." He says, laughing. "Bye," I whisper, I get into the taxi. But not before hearing him whisper "I love you." In my ear.

"Where to?" The taxi driver asks. "The airport." I say, he nods. I wave at everyone and the taxi driver starts driving down the road. I look out the window and watch all the trees go past us.

I wish I could stay. I don't want to go...

"We're here ma'am," The driver says, I nod at him and grab my stuff. I was about to hand him money. "Don't worry ma'am. Your father paid." He says, I smile at him and thank him.

Then I go in the airport. I take a deep breath. Before I knew it, I was on the plane and on my way home. Just to think that I couldn't wait for this day, I wanted to leave a few weeks ago.

But now I don't want to leave. It's weird to think about that. Isn't it?

When I got off the plane and walked out of the airport I realized that, I did it. I made it home. I went to my dads, got to know him and my brother, got a boyfriend...that is now my ex and I made a few friends.

I did it.

I walk home from the airport. I run in the house. "Mom!? I'm back!" I yell, "Sweetie?" My mom says crying. She runs over to me and hugs me. I missed her.

3 months later...

Everything is good and happy. I miss everyone but I finally get to see all my friends from here. And everything is good back at my dads. Emma and Carter are still together.

Now for me and Carter...we call each other sometimes. But we are busy with our separate lives so it's hard to.

Me and my dad call me when he's not busy with work. Which he usually is. But I can't blame him.

Now me and Jordan like to send letters to each other. You're probably wondering why we do that when we could just text. Well me and Jordan send each other one letter each week and tell each other what happened that week. We send letters so we can keep them and look back on them later on.

I can't wait to see everyone again.

//:://:://:://:://:://:://:://:://:://:://:://::

And....this book is over! Honestly I don't know what to do with my life anymore...I'm so sad 😭

I hope y'all liked the story! And thank you to all of you that stayed with me on this journey!

SEQUEL?

Now will there be a sequel? Idk. It's up to y'all. Do y'all want a sequel???

BONUS CHAPTERS?

Now I'm thinking of making bonus chapters that will be Jordan and Sky's letters to each other. What do y'all think??? Would y'all be interested in that???

And that is it....bye y'all 😭