lost and saved?!?!

Rosalie's P.O.V:

(As i was walking deeper and deeper into the woods i felt someone or something following me and like i've said before maybe it's just me being paranoid but i seriously heard the tree branches cracking behind me all of the sudden i started to feel raindrops hit my head and shoulders )

"great it's raining" i said annoyed 

(you know what ill just come back in the morning i can't see mostly anything right now and me using my cell phones flashlight isn't much use either i probably should have thought this through gosh i'm such an idiot now im in what im thinking is the middle of the woods at night and my phones battery is about to die great that's just peachy what else can go wrong i thought to myself )

"are you lost??" said anonymous

(i spoke to soon ughh i hate my life , now what im guessing is a pedofial is going  to try to rape me why!!! why is the world so cruel !!!! what have i done to deserve this!! what do i do ?!?!?! run? scream? dammit i can't stop shaking )

"uhhh are you okay?" he said taping my shoulder (he sounds like a guy with his deep voice so i figured )

"uh y-yea " i said trying to calm myself but i stuttered anyway 

"are you sure? you don't look okay?" he said turning me around facing him

(woah i almost fell when he turned me around but he caught me and thank god he wasen't a pedo but you never know? right? he looked about my age well felt becuase i coulden't really see his face all i knew was that he was a guy that was pretty tall he looked about 5'11 it might not be tall for some people but for me he was a giant becuase im only 5'3 feet tall and he was really muscular belive me , when i grabbed onto his shirt for support i could feel he had a six pack every girls dream ahhh gosh dammit rosalie snap out of it )

"you can stand up now " he said me still clinging onto his shirt 

"uh y-yea r-right hehe" i said nervously 

"did you like my abs you were holding on pretty tight " he said laughing at me

(coaky much i thought glaring at him )

"are you glaring at me ?" he asked in a serious tone

"n-no " i said stuttering agian surprised at his question

(how the freak did he know i was doing that its too dark out to see ?!?! i thought to myself soon being snapped out of it by him picking me up and putting me on his back)

"wtf are you doing?? LET ME DOWN NOW !!" i said pounding on his back

"looks like someone hasen't been taught manners" he said as if me pounding on his back didn't even affect him he didn't even move an inch what is wrong with this guy seriously !!?? is he some radio active hulk replica?

"LET ME DOWN OR IM GOING TO SCREAM!!" i yelled

"i though you were already screaming " he said laghing 

"THIS IS NOT FUNNY STOP LAUGHING !!!" i said getting pissed off

"ok we're here" he said letting me down

(i turned around to see my house ??? wait how in the world did he know where i lived i asked myself turning back around to where he was and he was gone ....... out of the nowhere ... atleast he wasen't a perv i thought to myself agian)

"thanks" i said as if he was still there..." if it wasen't for him i might have gotten kidnapped which was what i thought he was doing but i guess i was wrong he wasen't so bad after all" i said going into my house

(but what scares me the most is how did he know where i lived i've never seen anyone in this whole state yet alone some one in my own neighborhood i haven't even steped one foot out of this house besides my backyard and woods ......... maybe im overthinking and he's someone from the neighborhood and he saw me outside one day but i just didn't see him ?? .......... i was deep in thought when my mom hugged me)

"ROSALIE WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU I WAS WORRIED SICK!!" she yelled 

(fudge i thought she would still be sleeping !!!)

"ummm i-i had to go out to buy something " i said panicking

"AT 2:00 IN THE MORNING ??!?!?" she yelled

"y-yea i went to wal-mart "i said thinking it was the only place that came to mind that was open 24/7 

"ok so what did you buy i don't see anything in your hands?" she said still questining me

"uhh they were sold out " i said hoping i woulden't get grounded 

"so what was it that u needed at 2:00 in the morning??" she asked raising one eyebrow

"um chocolate milk " i said thinking

"chocalate milk?? " she asked confused

"yea i wanted a snack" i said walking away slowly

"okay...." my mom said still not beliving me 

"kay mom well bye im tired it was a long day today !!" i said running up the stairs and locking myself in my room

"that was close " i said throwing myself on my bed

(thank goodness i was already dried off from the rain it was only a drizzle anyway i said getting up and taking another shower after i was done it was 3:00 in the morning but for some reason i coulden't sleep thinking about the guy that saved me today i wish i could have atleast said goodbye wait am i saying im missing him gosh what is wrong with me "NO NO NO ROSALIE HAVE YOU GONE MAD !!" i said yelling at myself )

"ROSALIE I HAVE TO WORK TOMMAROW BE QUIET !!!

"sorry mom" i said going under the covers

(yea i should probably go to bed now but all that has happened today dosen't stop me from going into the woods tommarow but this time im going in the morning so i can actually see what's going on i thought as my eyes grew heavy and i drifted of to sleep)