who are you ??!!

Rosalie's P.O.V:

(I woke up and looked at the time on my cell phone it read 11:45 am )

"i think that's my best time yet " i said to myself as i got out of bed and stretched (considering the fact that i went to sleep at 4:00 in the morning last night well.... today actually)

(i brushed my teeth and got dressed i wore this ------> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=115053519 and for my hairstyle i just used a messy bun (i know what i was wearing was pretty casual but hey ! i was going to the woods anyways not to some party)

(after i ate breakfast (plain old boring cereal :/ ) i went on my adventure!! (sounds exciting right but trust me it was the opposite well atleast for the first 2 hours i spent wandering around in the never ending woods like an idiot :p looking for something i myself didn't know what it was ..... ok lets say that i did find the wolf what am i going to say "hey did u look at me naked and what were you doing outside my window" and lets say that it did understand what i was saying how was it going to respond wow i should have REALLY thought this through why do i always need an answer for everything and why am i so hard headed gosh im so pissed at myself right now and im lost just like yesterday but thank god i can actually see where im going this time !!)

(i started to look for a way out of the maze like woods but didn't find one and i had no signal on my phone either so i just sat beside a tree and waited for prince charming (note the sarcasim) and got bored so i started looking at the necklace that i had of the wolf and i just stared at it for no apperent reason and it shined it looked so beautiful even more than before just then something snapped me out of my thoughts for like the 20 th time since i got here) 

( all i heard was *SWOOSH**SWOOSH* really fast and it was coming my way like if some one was running but even i know humans don't run that fast so it had to be some kind of animal right? then i heard someone say "MINE" really loudly and i started getting up but when i did i came face to face with the wolf i saw before but this time it looked way scarier his eyes were turning pitch black and i coulden't see those blue hypnotizing eyes anymore so like the stupid a$$ i am i ran for my life )

~~~~~~1 minute later ~~~~~~~~~

(ive been running for what feels like years and my legs feel like giving up and to tell you the truth i have no idea how that wolf hasen't caught up with me yet it even felt like he was doing it on purpose i turn around to see if the wolf was far behind and notice he's right behind me but his eyes were changing back to his captivating ocean blue eyes when i turn around agian to keep seeing where i was going *BAM* i tripped over a rock and hit my head )

(all i saw before blacking out was the wolf's eyes the ones i somehow felt protected and loved with not the angry black ones that made me run away .........)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sometime Later ~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I slowly opened my eyes to a bright light and my head hurting like crazy when i finally got my eyes to open i notice im not in my room im in what looks like a boys room with plain but comforting dark blue walls and i was on his covered all in white and gray king bed then i remember the events from before i freaked out)

(then my eyes felt like they were going to pop out of my head when i saw a tall guy with messy dark brown hair which looked sexy in a way and his eyes reminded me of the wolf i saw before blacking out when i looked down further i saw his six pack in all it's glory i mentally drooled all over them NO NO ROSALIE FOCUS!!! you're in some strangers house on his BED and as i look down at myself i noticed i was wearing HIS oversized white t-shirt ......... oh gosh rosalie what did you get yourself into !!!!!! i mentally shouted at my self then i returned my gaze back to his beautifully toned six pack my eyes just wandered off there AGIAN i mean what can i say he looked so good i just wanted to eat him u- ROSALE STOP IT!!! i said face palming myself)

"like what you see " the guy said

(wait that voice iv'e heard it before .................... THE GUY FROM YESTERDAY !!!!!!! i thought as i looked up at him)

"no but i can see your as coaky as ever" i said leaving him doumbfounded

"wow im surprised i didn't think you were the fiesty type" he said laughing

"oh sush and tell me what am i doing in what im thinking is YOUR HOUSE in YOUR CLOTHES ?" i said snapping at him

"well you were hurt and you were passed out for three days so what choice did i have?" he said looking at me

"THREE DAYS OMG MY MOMS GOING TO KILL ME ! WHERE'S MY PHONE!!!" i said looking around for it

"thanks by the way....." i said under my breath as turned around to look at him for a sec but then went back to looking for my phone

"your welcome " he said smiling

(agian with the hearing i thought as i fianally found my phone and clothes)

"ok.... well thanks for everything but i have to go " i said leaving the room only to get pulled back in and pinned agianst the wall

"your not going anywhere " he said pinning me agianst the wall his eyes turning a black color

( woah there big guy who do you think you are!!!! i was trying to be nice and just say thank you and leave but nooooo you just had to get me mad )

"I CAN GO WHERE EVER I WANT YOU DON'T OWN ME " i said snapping at him

"DON'T TALK TO ME IN THAT TONE IM YOUR ALPHA AND MATE " he said fustrated and pissed

"your my what???" i asked confused

"shit nevermind " he said looking down

"okay.... just let me go" i said struggling to get out of his reach but he woulden't budge 

"NO YOU'RE MINE AND ONLY MINE " he said bitting into my neck and leaving an excruciating sensation but yet a plesureable one too

(what the freak is going on i thought to myself as i felt weak and about to faint "not agian" i said before blacking out AGIAN !!!!)