going to Tahiti ?!?!

Adam's P.O.V:

(Ever since i saw my mate i wanted to have her all to myself she was just so beautiful with her long wavy brown hair that reached her lower back and her pink luscious lips that i wanted to kiss every time i saw them and who could forget her big light brown eyes that i would always get lost in. Every moment every second i was away from her i wanted to make up for those moments lost but since shes so hard headed and she never listens to what i say we end up having fights i know she dosen't like me being possessive over her but what can i do im her mate and its hard for me not to be possessive over her becuase if its not bad enough that im a hot blooded werewolf im the alpha too which makes us even more possessive over our mates i just can't help it anymore i love her and i want to make her mine and well i actually need to make her mine too .... since she will go into the heat soon and although i hate the thought of it , if i don't mate her soon she'll probobly get raped by any male werewolf that see's her obviously i woulden't let that happen as long as im around her but i also have my alpha duties,so thats why i booked us two flights to Tahiti the most romantic island i can think of i know this all sounds cliche but i want her first time to be memorable and i want to make her know that the only one that can make her have that amount of plesure is me and only me so before this weekend is over she'll finally be mine completely)

Rosalie's P.O.V:

(vaction just the two of us ?! ..... umm that dosen't sound like such a good plan )

"we're going to Tahiti pack your bags we're leaving tommarow morning  " he said kissing my forehead

"adam i don't think this is such a good idea" i said looking up at his figure hovering over me

"you said you wanted to know what we are so i'll show you " he said kissing my lips and throwing his self on the bed to go to sleep 

(oh god please help me !!!)

(i looked at the clothes that i bought in adams closet and picked mostly dresses and shorts with flowey shirts since its a tropical island and everything else was just the sexy pj's and underwear and bras maya forced me to buy better be prepared than not prepared at all right ? , but i have to admit i was actually excited to go but i was also nervous to get something more than i bargained for)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Next Morning ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(i was so nervous/excited i coulden't even get any sleep so i ended up waking up at 7 in the morning and left adam sleeping , i took a shower and washed my hair when i got out i gave myself some beachy waves and put on lip stick and mascara then i wore a pastel yellow sundress with white sandals and put the clothes,shoes,jewlery ect. in the pink suitcase adam picked out for me then since adam was sleeping i dicided to be nice for once and pack some of his things in his black suitcase when i picked out the clothes for him to wear i opened his suitcase only to find a pack of condoms and lubricant i then threw all his clothes in the suitcase and closed it rapidly hearing as adam stoped snoring meaning he was awake next thing i know adam was lustfulling staring at me from the bed )

"im ready to go i'll wait for you downstairs " i said quickly leaving the room and making my way down stairs 

(after i ate breakfast i sat down to watch tv in the living room and luckily for me maya was there so atleast i could be somewhat entertained after about an hour of talking to maya adam finally came down with our suitcases)

"lets go " adam said opening the front door 

"have fun " maya said hugging me goodbye

"we will" adam said smirking as we closed the front door

(on our way to the car adam whispered in my ear " thanks for packing for me babe although what i only needed was already packed")

(and with those few words i was frozen on the spot but then of course adam picked me up and put me in the car like if i was a little kid  )

(after adam put the suitcases in the trunk and got in the car i put on the radio to avoid taking to him becuase all i could think about was ....... )

("what was he planning to do with me ?!")

(when the car came to a halt i snapped out of my day dream and got out of the car and walked towards the airport entrance with adam )

(after we got our suitcases checked and ready to go we waited at the terminal area which only had us in it not one soul was there untill a man walked to us and said )

"sir your private jet is ready"

(wait did he just say PRIVATE JET !?!?)

"ok thank you " adam said grabbing my hand and following the man

"right this way sir " the man said leading us into the private jet 

(as soon as i stepped in i was astonished it was wayyyy much better than the 1st class on a regular plane, the guy then lead us to the back of the plane with big white leather seats and asked )

"would you like any refreshments to start off this fine morning "

( i seriously felt like he was one of those old classy butlers in the movies and i was the princess)

"2 glasses of orange juice and 2 omelets " adam said 

"um adam i already ate breakfast" i said whispiring in his ear trying not to be disrepectful in front of the man

"make that 1 omelet " he said 

"as you wish sir" said the middle aged man walking away 

(after the captin talked about the procedures in case of an emergency and adam ate his breakfast i started to feel a little drowsy and fell asleep to only get waken up agian)

"rosalie wake up we're almost there" i heard adams voice say 

(almost there?! i just fell asleep!? gosh adam could you be anymore annoying !!!)

"what do you want " i said in a sleepy voice still waking up from my nice long nap

"we're almost in Tahiti and i thought you might like to see the view " he said

(i looked out the window to see what he was talking about and see the most breathtaking view i've ever seen the water was so clear and the sand was so white and clean and all you could see was palm trees and bungalows covering the island)

(after the plane came to a stop we got our bags and a taxi took us to the hotel we were staying in when we got to our bungalow all i could do was say wow there was glass on the floor and you could see fish pass by it and rose petals all over the floor and bed it was all so beautiful and im not even mentioning the great sunny weather and clear skies i wish i could just stay in this paradise forever well that was what i thought untill i noticed i was here with adam... )

(But one thing i was sure of "i was in for one hell of a ride")

Author's note: i know this was a pretty boring chapter but i promise the next one will be better but i hoped you liked it either way bye <3 !!!!!!!!!! :)