~Conquer~

Aphmau's POV

*Play Song*

"Aaron, I don't know if I can do this" I say to him, panicked.

"Yes, you can. I'll be there the whole time" He assures me, closing his suitcase.

I look down at my fingers, playing with the tips of them.

"Hey, I won't let anything happen to you, okay?" He says, hooking my chin up.

My worries start to go away as my eyes melt into his.

"We'll go slow, just start off in the shallow water of the beach and we'll move from there"

"Okay" I say.

"Now, we need to go catch that flight"

***********************

You would only get the Ross jokes if you watch SkyDoesMinecraft's channel or SkyVsGaming. 

GO CHECK DEM CHANNELS OUT

"GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS!" Ross exclaims, his body in a launching posture.

"Oh boy" Jin sighs.

"ITS ROSS TIME"

Ross then spikes the volleyball in the air, sending it over to Katelyn's side.

Katelyn then hits it over to his side, sending it to the ground.

Though Ross does some weird tail whip and whips it onto Katelyn's side.

It hits the ground on Katelyn's side.

"I AM LUIGI!" Ross shouts, doing a fist pump in the air.

We all started cheering, until we see the look on Katelyn's face.

"Ross run" Max advises.

Seconds later.....

"Ouch!" Ross complains.

"Oh Ross, here sit down for a second" 

I sit Ross down on one of the sand filled towels.

We were all on the beach of Love~love paradise.

When I get back to Katelyn, she was already back at it again.

"KAWAII~CHAN I SWEAR" Katelyn warns, her nostrils flaming.

"But Katelyn~sama, this is Kawaii~chan's ship" Kawaii~chan argues, her ear twitching.

"YA WANNA TALK SHIPPING?! THE ONLY SHIP YOU SHOULD SHIP IS MY FOOT WITH YOUR BUTT!"

Wanna guess what happened next?

I quote Jin here.

Oh boy.

"Why are they talking about FedExes?" Ross asks.

Get it? FedEXES........okay I'll stop.

"Different kind of shipping, Ross" I answer.

"Seems the same to me" Ross states, rubbing his tail.

I smirk at the squirrel's comment.

I look around, trying to find where Aaron went.

What I do find is a bit entertaining though.

"Adam, what in Irene's name are you doing?" Max questions, referring to Adam's creation that was a block of sand.

"It's a butter sculpture" Adam replies, flattening the sides.

"Why don't you use the shovels?" I say, gesturing to the plastic shovels.

Yes, we are adults playing with plastic toys that are intended for kids, judge all you want.

"I follow the Lazy Rule Jess. If I can't reach it, I don't need it" Adam remarks, going back to smoothing his creation with his palms.

"True" I agree.

"I'm just saying, that doesn't look like a stick of butter" Max states, scratching his head.

"How? You think you could do better Mr. of-course-this-sand-sculpture-is-shaped-like-a-macaroni-noodle." Adam remarks.

"I'm not trying to argue, I'm just trying to explain why I'm right" Max says, unusually calmly.

I break out laughing, falling on the sand laughing.

"Is shes okays?" Barney asks.

"Why?" Aaron says from behind me.

I keep rolling on the sand, laughing.

"I don't know, she seems like she's gone crazy" Jin says, referring to me.

"She doesn't go crazy, she is crazy. She just goes normal from time to time" Aaron states, crossing his arms and looking down on me.

This is one of the reasons why I love him.

He gets me.

Aaron then squats down, cutting off my laughing by pressing his lips against mine.

This is also one of the reasons.

IK THIS WAS A CRAPPY CHAPPIE 

Have a nice day my crystals!