Dancing Her heart Out

(A/N I'm going to name the main character Scarlet!!) ^~^
"C'mon!" Erin grabbed my hand while the other two Veronica and Christine ran before us while hitting eachother. I groaned "why did I ever invite you guys to live with me?!" I questioned myself. "Because you wuv us!" Christine giggled. "Doo doo shark baby shark doo doo baby shark" Veronica starts singing. "Stop we are in crowd!" Erin ran towards them leaving me behind us. Christine and Veronica start dancing the shark family song. I sighed and shamelessly walked towards them. I notice seven guys staring at us, try were dressed in a black. I covered my face sitting beside the two that were dancing and Erin who tried to stop them. Christine comes up to me an does the daddy shark doing it close to my face. I grabbed her wrist making her look with a smirk. "It's going down" I smiled forgetting about the people staring at us. She did a arm lock behind my back making sure u couldn't elbow her. "No fair your ok martial arts!" I whined. "Still you learned dance" he defended. I bent down grabbing her hand on my shoulder flipping her over my back. she did a front flip landing it successfully, she went down to the floor going a back kick. I dodged by jumping over her leg. She did a kick up, then throwing a spin kick at me. "Woah! You actually almost hit me!" I shrieked. "That's for saying I looked stupid!" Christine glared at me. She went back down I to the ground hitting my legs with a light slap with her hand then spinning on her back kicking up. She landed and stared at me. "Y-Your still mad at that?!" I whined. I widened my eyes as I saw Veronica standing behind Christine. I chucked... Christine slowly turned around and screamed jumping in the air. "SHIT!" Christine ran behind me. Veronica was holding a sharp stick and pointing at the air where Christine used to be standing. "Hush children catch your food" Erin thee us our sandwiches. Me and Christine caught it with ease as Veronica kept bumping it with her hands. I looked at Christine seeing drool in her mouth. She was about to open the sandwich when I slapped it out of her hand. "QUICK CHECKS ITS PULSE!!" Erin's screamed. "YOUR LUCKY THATS ITS STILLW RPAPED OR ELES!" Christine eyed me. "How did u end up with such weird friends?" I groaned. "Your the one who approached me" Christine stated while biting into her sandwich. "Question is why you stayed with us" Erin pointed at me. "I know it's sad" I joked. "WOAH!!!" Veronica backed. "Oh look it's Din's family" Christine pointed at a pile of garbage. "HAHA SHE IS RIGHT" I laughed. "Oh! Let's dance!" Christine sat up putting down a speaker. "A or B?" She asked...."ummmmmmmmmm B!!" We screamed. "Okkkk" she smiled. The loud music flowed through our ears, "FIRE!" I said in realization. "Yup!! Now we can't dance, only you can" Christine said. "Ehhh why?!" I asked. "Because we are horrible, I'm only made for singing, remember Erin is an Actor an Veronica is a Youtuber" she explained making my brain numb. "Enough with the explanation, I'll dance" I groaned.

(Idk wat to do with describing the dancing part...soo let's skip that)

I breathed in slowly catching my breath. "Great job!" Christine sang, "now you sing" I said irritated. "Ehhhh? No way" Christine smiled. "You guys planned this didn't you??" I yelled with a shaky breath. They stared at me with suprised eyes, they burst into laughter. I collapsed onto the grounds gasping for breath. "Here" a male voice echoed through my head. I looked up and smiled at the man dressed up in all black. I took and thanked him gulping it down. "Well isn't it normal to see seven men dressed in all black" Veronica said with a sarcastic tone making me choke on the water. "VERONICA, you can obviously tell it's Bts" Christine looked at her. Erin laughed but noticed the serious expression. "Wait your serious?" I asked. "Scarlet just danced all her heart out with BTS watching?" Erin questioned. "Can't tell I'm mean look at the figures, masks, died hair and eyes" Christine pointed out. "If you didn't forget I can barley remember people's names, how am I supposed to identify BTS when they have their disguises on?" I said annoyed. "Well we have BtS in front of us" Christine pointed them out. They all had surprised expressions.