Mine

"That's so cliche, guy falls ontop if girl, other gets jealous" I followed my head towards the voice. "It's really a misunderstanding!" Rapmonster pleaded. "I believe you...but I can't say I'm not jealous" he whispered the last part. My face turned red upon hearing that. "We heard that" Christine interrupted. "Y-you did?!" Jhope looked worriedly to me. "D-don't worry...it's ok" I whispered. "Come here you" we herd dark voices come from behind Christine. She got pulled ini the room again and I heard scream. "Pfffft serves her right" I laughed. "Y-ya" Hobi smiled. "Now can you pleas get off of me" I smiled. "I-um SORRY!!" Rapmon stood up running out if the room like a little girl. "Here" Jhope handed his hand out to me. "Oh thanks Hobi" I smiled. "Thanks for understanding" I led him I the catch where the tv was still on. "N-no problem" he hid his face. I faced the tv watching the program.

Time skip

Ruffling sounds could be heard next door, but I just ignored them..getting sleepier by the second. "Y-you know about when you guys heard what I said" Jhope was saying something but I drifted of to sleep.

Jhope pov

"Y-you know about when you heard what I said? Ummm I know we only knew each other for a few days but the more time I spent with you my heart beats faster and faster. And I get um really jealous w-when you get really friendly with other members...I really really like you!!" I blurted my feelings. I squeezed my eyes closed waiting for her to answer, but all I heard was science..dammit I blew it didn't I?! I felt tears on the she if my eyes. Eight was suddenly pushed onto me, I opened my eyes afraid to see. My eyes widen and my mouth forms into a smile. "Sleep Scarlet, good night" I whispered kissing the top of her forehead.

You'll be mine soon