Sleepy

"YAH!!!!" I chased him around the house as Hobi kept yelling with my slippers in his hands. "What's that noise?" Christine came down yawning, rubbing her eyes. "And why are you on Jungkook's back" I questioned while tracking down Hobi. "Well why are you chasing Jhope Hyung?" Jungkook asked. "W-Well he has my slippers" I shot back. "I gave Jungkookie my slippers" Christine placed her head on his back. "There a bit small but I love them" Jungkook smiled. "W-well then you can have my slippers" I slightly blushed. "Really?! YAYA!!!!!!" Hobi jumped. "Oh kids your awake" Jin smiled working down the stairs with a cooking book in his hand. "I was looking through Christine's homemade recipe, I hope you don't mind" he closed the book waving it in his hands. "I don't mind" Christine poked up her head. "Oh hyung learn one! I want to eat her homemade stuff everyday" Jungkook walked down the rest do the few stairs.

"Considering you used hyung I think Christine is a good thing that happened to you" Hobi laughed. "EEEEEEEK ALIEN!!!" A deep male voice echoed through the house. "That would be Taehyung" Hobi walked over to me. "HUAHAHHAHAHAH"

"And that would be Veronica" I sat down onto the couch. "I wanna snuggle with you!" He jumped beside me placing me carefully on his chest. "I'll be cooking" Christine hopped off Jungkook's back. "I'll help" Jin immediately walked over with Christine. "You go rest Hyung!! I will help" Jungkook raced over to them.  "Aww thank you Kookie~" Christine cooed.
"I'm sleepy" I yawned. "Ehh? Ok sleep on my shoulder then I'll wake you up when it's time for breakfast" Hobi patted his shoulder. I smiled sleepily resting my head into his shoulder .