Beach Bonfire pt 2

Author pov

The couples cuddled next to each other around the fire pit as they watched the such slowly cook over the fire. "Don't worry children, it's almost done" Jin smiled. Hobi snuggled with scarlet, bringing her to his chest, bringing a blanket over the both of them. "Your so cute" Hobi whispered in her ear, she smiled sheepishly whispering "your cute too"

The couple looked into each other's eyes, both filled with lust for one another. They leaned in closing their eyes. Their lips touched, their lips moved in sync.

"Yah, don't eat each other faces off" Jimin said. Hobi glared at Jimin as he separated from Scarlet's lips. "Yea why can't you be like Christine and Jungkook? Just sit their cuddling?" Namjoon asked, a bit salty. "Because so love Scarlet so much I want to express my love differently than just hugging" Hobi growled. "Well then I should express my love more" Jungkook started to place kisses all along Christine's face. "At least he is not kissing her on the lips-" Jin got interrupted by Jungkook forcing his lips on Chris's. "At least their not showing us their make out setion" Taehyung pointed out. "I want to show you that Scarlet is mine" Hobi hugged her tightly. "I'm not showing our make out setion because I don't want you to see her venerable side" Jungkook breathed before placing his lips on Christine's again. "OK KIDS!! THE DUCK IS DONE, NOW STOP MAKING OUT" Jin bursted, his face red. Erin and Yoongi giggled, they laughed at Christ's and Scarlet's swollen lips.

They duck was Perfectly cooked, the seasoning right and the side dishes were delisious. Scarlet giggled as Jhope tried to feed her, she opened her mouth wide and Hobi slowly put it into her mouth.

On the Others hand...,.

Jungkook showed the duck to Christine and she shook her head no. Jungkook pouted tapping her shoulder. When Christine turned around a piece of duck was stuffed into her mouth. "Mhdjsnnsnsn Jungkook"Christine panicked. Jungkook laughed hugging her.

Some time later

Christine bent down giving a little package to everyone. "What's this?" Erin looked "fireworks" Christine pulled out hers.

They ordered their fireworks in order, their were sticks and just original. Scarlet picked up the stick lighting it up chasing Christine with it.

Scarlet pov

I chased Chris with stick fireworks, "YAHHHH!" She screamed gigling. I laughed until someone pulled my waist. He looked at me, pulling me into a kiss. My hand dropped with the little light flickering. "Scarlet" his voice husky. He slowly moved his lips against mine. "Your mine...and no one else's" He groaned in to the kiss.

Haha...cliff hanger