It was him!

You get up and put your hair up "what the hell?" You say as you change into a pair of pajama shorts and a tank top. Looking at yourself in the mirror, "damn, I'm hot" you laugh at yourself. You walk towards your door and start to wonder what all that could've been.
                        You walk downstairs to the kitchen, and hear your brother with his friend yelling, probably at that damn video game. You get into the kitchen and notice you didn't take the trash out, "good job (Y/N)" you say to yourself.
                        Picking up the trash bag you walk towards the garage door, struggling to open the door. You finally get it open and nearly stumble down. While throwing the trash in you hear the door shut. "Um, what?" You say talking to yourself again. You run to the door and turn the handle, it's locked. "Dude!"
                       You yell while hitting the door. Your brother looks out the window at you, "that's what you get for leaving me at school." He goes back to his room leaving you locked in the garage, but he didn't really think it through. You walk over and open the big garage door, "I really learned my lesson." You say.
                       You walk up to the the front door and unlock the door with the spare key. You see your brother at the top of the stairs, "how did yo- DAMN!" You run up the steps and he runs for the bathroom, "once I get my hands on you you're dead" you say breathing hard. You hear him slide down the door, "you're lucky I didn't get you earlier." You start to get confused "earlier?" You think back, "oh my God!" you bang on the door, "YOU WENT IN MY ROOM, WHAT DID I TELL YOU!" He laughs, "yeah I did, I was going to pour some ice cold water on you but you woke up." You roll your eyes and walk towards your room, standing outside your door you slam it to make him think you went in.
                       You hid as you saw him peek out, he slowly came out and then you ran at him. He went straight for his room and you followed, he couldn't out run you now, you had a head start. He got into his room but before he could shut his door you slid in. You jumped on him, "if you ever do that again I promise you won't like the outcome" you punch his shoulder and get up.
                       Just as you do this you notice something, someone. It's that boy, the one from school, that looked you up and down. "Hey there" you say as confidently as you can, he nods his head. You walked out and closed the door behind you. You could hear your brother getting up, "dude, that's your sister?" You heard as you walked away, or at least tried. You had to hear what he was saying. "Yeah, that crazy thing was her." You roll your eyes. The conversation stops and they start playing the video game again.             
                       *Fast forward a few hours* "Hey dude I'll drive you home" you heard your brother say as they came down the steps towards you. "I'll be right back, just gonna take Rodrick home, love you." Your nod your head at both of them, "okay, I love you too, be careful."
                        You sit for a minute and think, "Rodrick? Why does that sound familiar" you shrug it off and walk upstairs, but then you hear your brothers truck, it isn't starting up. "Damn" you hear from outside the front door. "Hey (Y/N), can you drive Rodrick home?" You look at him as if you didn't know what had just happened, "I have to stay and fix my truck, just take him home please." You agree and notice a little smirk on his friends face.