Who was that?

You head upstairs to your bedroom, you can't stop thinking about what was said. "I'm so fucked, literally, maybe." you scoff and roll your eyes. Pacing back and forth in your room, you then hear a knock on your door and it opens.

                  "Are you okay sweetie?", Your father asks. You stand in one spot and try to act calm, "yeah dad, never better." He smiles and walks back downstairs. You start pacing back and forth again, "what am I gonna do?"

                 You stop and lean against your dresser, looking into the mirror you, again, roll your eyes. "This is going to suck." You say out loud to yourself. You hear your door open again, "don't be so dramatic, you'll probably be the only thing sucking." You turn around to see your brother laughing. "Ew, get out!" You yell as you run towards him.

                 He giggles as he darts out of your room slamming the door behind him, trying to slow you down. You lock the door and lean back against it, sliding down, you now sit on the floor and sigh. You squeeze your eyes shut while running your hand through your hair pulling it back.

                 "I can do this." You jump up and turn some music on. Trying to get yourself in a better mood, you walk over to the mirror. "Oh, hey, I didn't see you there. Me? Oh just here for the family dinner." You say as you smirk to yourself in the mirror.

                 You walk back over to your bed and fall back on it, "I hate myself." You close your eyes and then hear your door open again. Darting up, you see your mother, "hey sweetie, is everything okay?" You nod your head, "yeah mom, just got a lot on my mind. You know how school is." You say with a smile.

                 She nods to agree, "well if you ever need anything you know I'm here, goodnight I love you, sweet dreams." You smile back, "goodnight mom, I love you too, sweet dreams." She walks out and you get up and get dressed for bed.

                As you walk to the bathroom to brush your teeth you hear your brother talking. It normally wouldn't bother you but, you heard him talking about you. "Yeah, dude she totally likes you. I honestly don't know how you can't tell. Then why haven't you made a move on her? Whatever dude, I gotta go."

                Hearing him say this you dart off to the bathroom and act like you've been there the whole time. You hear his door open, "don't hit me." You roll your eyes as you brush your teeth.

                 "So, I heard you talking to someone, was it your boyfriend?" You say after you spit. He rolls his eyes at you and grabs his toothbrush, "oh no girl, that's not my man, he's not my type." He says with sass in his tone.