Did you hear?

"(Y/N)! Get up! We are going to be late!" You hear your brother pounding at the door. Your eyes dart open and you look over at your clock, "shit!" You get up and dress yourself, grab all your shit and a banana before you leave. Getting in the truck you realize you left your phone inside, "dude I'll right back, I left my phone."

You run back upstairs and grab your phone. You turn on the screen and notice you have a text from a new number, you didn't have anytime to check it though. Darting back downstairs and back to your truck, you jump in and speed off. "Dude you better be careful, stop signs are there for a reason." Your brother says. You roll your eyes at him, "I can't be late. I got this." Just as you finish your sentence a van comes zooming by you. "What the fuck?!"

As it passes you, you notice that it says "løded diper". You slow down a bit, "who is this guy?" You look over at your brother. He just smiles and looks ahead at the van. "You think this is funny?" You ask. He nods and let's out a laugh. "Okay then." You hit the gas and start getting faster by the second. "Oh my God, what are you doing?!" He asks as he grabs onto the handle bar. You look over at him and smile, "look at the road dude!!" He yells.

You can't help but laugh at him. As you pass by the van you notice the driver. "Oh shit!" You say, voice cracking. "What's wrong, (Y/N)?" Your brother says with an evil smirk. You slow down and get behind the van again. "We aren't late, are we?" You ask him. He laughs and looks out the window. "I can't believe you! Give me a break dude!" He just continues to laugh at your frustration. "Oh that's real funny." Just then you tap the breaks and he hits the dash. "Dude, what is your problem?!" He yells at you. "Oops, did that hurt you? Put your seat belt on jackass." You say with attitude.

You finally arrive at the school and Rodrick parks right next to you. "I know this is your fault." You say as you glance over at your brother. "Oh, hey, I didn't see you guys there." You hear as you get out the truck. You wave at him, "hey Rodrick." He walks over to you and your brother, "what's up dude?" He says to your brother. You walk ahead of them as they make conversation being sure to listen though. "Dude stop staring!" You brother whispers harshly to Rodrick. You hear him let out a giggle, now you're more aware of how you are walking. "So, have you guys heard?" You turn around and start walking backwards, "about?" He smiles at you and then looks over to your brother.

"We're all gonna have dinner over at my house next week." He looks back into your eyes with that smirk you know so well. His words run through your head, "oh, that's cool." You say trying to act calm. You turn around and continue walking towards the gate. "why do I always get so red?!" you think to yourself. Your brother laughs, "guess that means you'll be outnumbered by boys, (Y/N)." You roll your eyes and flip him off. "I'm sure she wouldn't mind as long as it was you pinning her." He says to Rodrick laughing.

You look back and see that Rodrick's face was just as red, he punched your brothers shoulder. "Can we stop punching my shoulder?!" He yells. You can't help but laugh, Rodrick runs in front of you and opens the gate. "M'lady." He says motioning you in. You giggle and thank him, your brother just flicks his ear. You guys split up and go on with your day.