Lets go for a ride

You grabbed your stuff and made your way out to your brother, "I guess I'll be back in a little while, text me if you need anything" he nods his head at You and Rodrick.

                   You guys head over to your truck and get in, "you sure you don't want me to walk, doll face?" You look down at the steering wheel and back up at him, "it's good, sweetie." He let out a giggle, causing you to blush a little more. As you pull out of your drive way you ask him where you need to go, "I live right down that road." He says.

                  You guys literally lived right down the road from each other. "that could be trouble" You think as you park in front of his house, and wait for him to get out. "You stay here." He says as he jumps out of the car and runs into his house. "what's going on?" you look around, curious of your surroundings, even though you basically live in this same neighborhood.

                  A few minutes pass by and you see him come out. "he's so hot" you think, almost drooling over him. He opens the door and stands outside. "Thanks for the ride." He hands you $20, "oh no sweetie, I'm good." You say being polite.

                 He smiles, "seriously, take it." You look him in the eyes confused and smile. "what is he doing" you think, "I only drove you right down the street, I didn't waste gas." He looks around and acts confused, "hm, you know what? You're right. Guess we are going to have to go for a drive." You look at him. "What about you having to be home at a certain time?", you ask smirking still trying to hold back from blushing hard.

                 He looks at his drive way and back into your eyes, "I don't see my parents vehicles so we should be fine. It won't be that long." You start the truck up, "get in."

Did y'all catch that 😉

- love you baby hippos 💛