Chapter one

No one's POV

"TK!!"

"KARI!!"

The wielder of Light and Hope reach for each other. Their fingertips brush against one another. Suddenly they were pulled apart. The both call for each other as the nightmare keeps pulling them apart. They hear an evil laugh as they slowly fade from each other's view.

Kari's POV

I gasp as I wake up. Sweat covers my face as my heart beats fast as I breath heavily. Gatomon is asleep at the bottom of my bed. I shake my head as I try and forget the dream and the evil laugh. I get out of my bed. I walk into the kitchen to get a glass of water. When I return to my room, I saw that TK just e-mailed me.

TK: Hey, are you ok?

I smile slightly as I e-nail him back.

Kari: I'm ok. The nightmare just shaken me up. You?
TK: I'm better now. Want to meet up at the ice cream place in around 10 minutes?

I ponder for a moment if t wanted to go or just talk about it a different time.

Kari: Sure. I'll meet you there.
TK: Ok! See you in a bit.

I get up as I go and get dress. I put blue jeans, a pink shirt on and my jacket as I head to the front door. I put some black flats on as I leave and head to the lobby of the apartment building.

"Hey Kari! Off to the ice cream place again," the security guard ask me.

"Yup. I'll be back before 5," I tell him.

"Alright! Stay safe and tell TK that I say Hi," he tells me as I smile and leave.

For the past week, TK and I have been having the same nightmare. We can see each other and feel each other when our fingertips touch each other. This is the third time it has happened this week. We haven't told anyone yet. We don't want them to worry about us. I walk until I get to the ice cream place. I see TK waiting for me as I walk up to him.

"He TK. Sorry for keeping you waiting," I tell him.

"It's fine Kari! I just showed up so you didn't keep we waiting for long," TK tells me.

"That's good," I say as TK open the door for me and we walk in.

"Hey TK! Kari! I see you are here for another nighttime ice cream," Liz, the girl who sometimes work the night shift tells us. "You two should work the night shift with me tomorrow!"

"Maybe. If our parents let us. The don't even know we come here," I tell her.

"Cool. So are you two dating," she ask us.

"No. Not yet," TK tells her.

"Alright. Tell me when do we can have a celebration on of these nights," she tell us as she hand me my Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream.

"Thanks," I say as she hands TK his Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream.

"No problem! Enjoy," Liz tells us as we go and sit down.

We eat our ice cream and talk about the nightmare.

"I have a feeling that something comes before it, but that we don't remember seeing it," TK tells me.

"Alright. If True then what do we do," I ask him.

"I could ask my mom if I could invite our friends over for a sleepover. It can be a Digimon sleepover. There we can try and figure it out," TK says.

"So you think we need to be closer while we are sleeping to see the dream," I say.

"Yup."

"That's a great idea. We can have Davis Ken and Cody sleep in one room. Yolei and I can sleep in another and you can be in your room or with the boys."

"Alright. Let my ask my mom and I can tell all of you what she says tomorrow or today," TK says as I smile.

"Sounds great!"