Chapter two

Kari's POV

I arrive back home a hour later. I sigh as I take my black flats off. I lay on my bed and look up at the ceiling. I think about the dream. What is it about? What is the dream trying to tell TK and myself. I yawn and roll to the side.

"Better go back to sleep. I have school tomorrow," I mutter as I close my eyes and fall asleep.

I am awoken to my alarm going off. I turn it off and get up. I'm just going to wear what I am wearing to school. I get off of my bed and head to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

"Hey Kari," I hear Tia says as I look at my big brother.

"Hey Tia. You ready for school," I ask him.

"No not really. I just want to sleep in," he says as he yawns.

"Yeah me too. I wonder how TK and the others slept," I said, though fully knowing TK didn't sleep well.

"Hmm...not sure. So....you and TK," Tai starts to say.

"I got to go, see you later big brother," I say as I grab my things and Gatomon as I leave my house and close the door.

"What was that for Kari," Gatomon ask me.

"Oh it's nothing," I say as I start to walk to school.

"But is there something going on with you and TK? You keep having nightmares and leaving during the night. Are you ok," Gatomon ask as she looks up at me.

"I'm alright. It's just a weird dream. I get up to try and calm down before I go back asleep," I explain to her.

"Ok."

I nod my head slightly and I look up to see my school. I can't wait to see what will happen. Hopefully TK's mom said yes to the sleepover. I want to understand this dream before something bad happens.

TK's POV

I sigh as I look out of the window. Class is boring and I can't concentrate. My mind and thoughts keep going back to the dream Kati and I keep having. The good thin is my mom said yes to the sleepover so I just need to ask everyone if they can make it. I can ask them when we got to the Digital World after school. We made a club and called it DD D.

/Ok look. It stands for DigiDestined Digimon. I couldn't think of a better or fancier name. Don't judge me/

So now we have a club, we can now use the computer room as the base of the club. Matt and the other DigiDestined are also in the club. So they stayed updated with what is happening in the Digital World.

"TK, please solve the problem on the board," my math teacher says as I look at the question.

"It's e^.05t=25," I say.

/ok. This is advance math everyone. Calculus(or Pre Calculus) for yer information. Just ignore what is says/

"That is correct. Now everyone..."

BRINNNNNGGGGG IM DA BELL

"Ok. For HW please do question 1-10, 17, 23 on page 145. That's all. Have a great weekend," the teacher says as we pack everything up and, for most students, head on.

I pack up and I head to the computer lab.

"Hey TK! Wait up," Kari says.

/GUYS!!!! I ALMOST PUT LARI INSTEAD OF KARI!!!! AND THEN I ALMOST SPELLED KARI AS KAIR!!!!/

"Oh. Hey Kari! How was your day," I ask her as we walk together to the computer lab.

"It was good. Just a bit boring."

"True. My mom said that we can have a sleepover at my place."

"That's good. So this Saturday," Kari ask.

"Yeah probably," I say as we enter the computer lab.

"KARI!!!! How was you day," Davis ask.

"It was fine. Now shall we head to the Digital World?"

"ALRIGHT LETS GO!!"

*LE SONG PLAYS AS THEY GO TO THE DIGITAL WORLD*

/WELL DUH! It is called I'm Going Digital!/

We enter the Digital World and gasp.

"What happened," Cody ask.

"I have no idea," Yolei says.