Chapter four

Kari's POV

I wake up and I look at TK. He looks back at me and we nod our head in agreement. I grab my clothing and head to the bathroom to get change. After I am done I wait for TK to let me back into his room.

"You ready," he ask me.

"Yeah. Let's get Gatomon and Patamon. We will need their help to find our destination," I tell him.

"What destination," I head Patamon ask us.

"We are going to find two dragons that are calling for us through our dreams," TK says.

"Ok let's go," Gatomon says.

I nod my head in agreement as TK turns his computer on. We wait a bit, and then it starts to glow a magenta color.

"Ready," TK ask me.

"Ready."

"Ok, let's go," he says as he hold our Digivices out to the computer.

We get sucked into the screen with our Digimon Partners.

TK's POV

We land in a pile. I get up and I help Kari up.

"Thanks. So where are we?"

"Welcome young wielders. I am the DigiDragon of Hope," a voice says as a yellow/golden dragon appears.

"Hi," I say.

"It's nice to finally meet you. I am the DigiDragon of Light," a different voice says as a pink dragon appears. "It seams our dream communication finally payed off."

"Of course. It was my idea," the Hope DigiDragon says.

"What's your name," Gatomon ask them.

"Our names cannot translate from our language to yours. So just call me Light and him Hope," the Light DigiDragon says.

"Ok. So why did you call us here?"

"Many years ago, when the internet on your earth started up, we DigiDragons were formed," Hope says.

"Yes. We then created the Digital World. So yeah. Anyways. After we made all the Digimon and the world, we came here to live in peace."

"Yes. Though when our creation was in distress, we help the world choose warriors to save them," Hope says.

"Hold on, so you chose us, to save the Digital World," I say.

"In a sense, yes. Though the first group wasn't, what was their problem," Light ask Hope.

"They didn't blend well."

"Ah yes them. Anyways, let's get to why we summoned you here."

"Oh yes. We need to get this done before it's too late."

"Until what's too late," Kari ask them.

"Before we disappear. It happens overtime. It happened to the other DigiDragons and it will happen to us. But you need our help to defeat this new, powerful enemy," Hope says.

"Yes. Let's get the ceremony done and over with."

"What ceremony. What are you talking about," I ask in confusion.

"Long story short, we are going to fuse with you to help you defeat them. You will need our power and we don't have much time left. You will still be able to see us in this world, though only you guys will be able to come here. So let's do this. Then we will teach you...oh wait. We won't have the time. Anyways, you ready to be part DigiDragon?"

"Um...sure?"

"Great! Let's do this!"

Kari's POV

A bright light surrounds us. When it disappears, we see thy we are in TK's room and his computer is off.

"Did it work," Patamon ask.

"I don't know," Gatomon says.

"It did. Only the Digimon and people in this room can here us at all times," Hope says.

"Ok, so when are you going to train us with your powers," I ask.

"After what you humans call 'school' for your education, no matter where it is, is important to us," Light says.

"Ok. Shall we get ready for school," TK says as he points to the clock.

"Yeah. Great idea."

We make sure we have everything and we head out to get breakfast. We talk quietly as we make pancakes. We soon hear a door open and we turn around to see Tai and Matt walk out.

"Morning! We are making pancakes," I say as I smile.

"Pancakes. Need pancakes," Tai mutters as he sits down at the table.

"How come you guys are up before us," Matt says as he sits next to Tai.

"Because we are," TK says as we hand them each a pancake.

We grab a pancake ourselves and we eat and we just chat about what we need to do to help the Digital World this time, though we don't tell them about the DigiDragons or anything that happened last night. We finish eating and we put our plates in the sink. We then make sure we have everything and we head to school.