Chapter five

TK's POV

The last bell rings for the day and I head to the computer lab after packing up. I open the door to see Kari there already.

"Hey TK. The others can't make it. I told them that we would check it out and see if we can figure anything new," she tells me.

"Ok. Well we could go to the Dragon Realm and learn how to control the powers," I say.

"That is true. Ok, let's do that after we check out how the Digital World is doing."

"Sounds like a plan," I say as we open the portal to the Digital World.

The bright light vanish and we are back at the island we were on when we first arrived. Gatomon Digivolves into Nefertimon and we climb onto her back. Patamon sits on my lap and we take off to the sky to see if anything have changed since we last came here.

Mysterious Person's POV

A beeping noise brings me from my thoughts. I tap a few keys as a video of two Digidestined are showed flying a Nefertimon.

"So these are the two humans you worry about," I say to my Digimon partner.

"Yes Your Majesty. They hold a power that we must destroy to guarantee our victory," he tells me.

"Then lets destroy them," I say.

"No! We must have this power for ourselves," he yells at me.

"Then let's kidnap them and get their powers," I say.

"We cannot Your Majesty. They will call for backup and it is not wise to show yourself just yet. We will get them before they reach their full potential."

"Fine then," I say as I watch them explore my Digital World. "Wielders of the Crests Light and Hope, you won't escape from my grasp when the time is right," I say as I smirk evilly.

Kari's POV

After flying around for some time, we decide to head back and go to the Dragon Realm to learn how to use our new powers. We land on the island and Pegasusmon goes back to being Patamon.

"Alright let's go," I say as we hold our Digivices out to the computer screen.

The computer screen lights up and we are transported to the DigiDragon Realm. We yell as we fall into a pile onto the floor of the Dragon Realm.

"Welcome back. I see that this 'school' is done for the day," Light says as she and Hope appears from the misty surroundings.

"Yup. So what are we going to be working on," I ask her.

"First, you meditate. You need to get use the the feeling of being part DigiDragon," Hope tells use.

"Yes. Without that you will be useless in the fight. No offense," Light explains.

"None taken Light," TK tells her.

"Alright. Let's stop chit chatting and start meditating," Hope tells us.

We nod our head and we get into a meditating position. TK and I meditate for some time. The mist seems to be drawn towards us as our meditation session continues on. I can feel Light and Hope watch us as we continue to meditate.

Gatompn's POV

"Huh. They aren't so back," Light says.

"Of course not. They have probably done this before," Hope says.

"They don't usually meditate," I say.

"Yeah. But they always seem so calm around each other," Patmon says.

"Must be because they have been through a lot together," Light says

"That's probably true," Hope says.

TK and Kari soon starts to glow the color of their crest.

"What's happening," I ask the DigiDragons.

"Wow, they are fast learns," Light says.

"Huh. It should of taken them a week of meditating to accomplish this," Hope says as they look at them curiously.

"Why are they glowing," Patamon ask them.

"This means they are ready to learn how to use their powers. It should take a longer time for them to be able to be in this state while meditating," Light explains to us.

"So, TK and Kari are fast learners," I say as I look at them.

"Yes. Plus they accepted this whole thing with ease. We thought that it would take them some time to come to terms that they are now part DigiDragon," Hope tells us.

"Well....what now," I ask.

"Well they should head home soon. Then next time we meet, we can start training them with their powers," Light says.

"Alright. How about we wake them from meditating," Patamon says.

"Great idea."

We bring Kari and TK out of the meditation. We then tell them what happened while they were meditation. They listen as we explain what will happen next. TK and Kari says goodbye to Light and Hope as we head back home. We land in a pile on the floor of the Computer Room.

"Well then, lets head on home," TK says as he helps Kari up.

"Yup," Kari says as they grab their things.

Patamon and I hid in their bags as TK open the Computer Room door. TK and Kari talks about what will happen next as they walk out of the school.

"I'll see you later Kari," TK says as we go our separate ways.

I peak my head out of Kari's bag as she continues to walk.

"Hopefully everything will turn out well," Kari says.

"Yeah."