Chapter three

Kari's POV

I look around at the Digital World in utter confusion.

"What happened? This wasn't what it looked like yesterday," Ken says.

I look around to just see sea(GeeHee, get it? See sea? Oh I'll shut up now). We are on a island, but not File Island.

"Where the heck are we," Yolei shouts out in frustration.

"Hey guys," we hear a voice and we turn to Agumon.

"Agumon what happened," I ask him.

"It's very strange. We hear a voice welcoming us to his world and then the Digital World reshapes itself," Agumon says.

"So we are defeating another person or Digimon who can change the world like the Dark Masters," TK ask.

"Yeah sorta," Gabumon says.

"What should we do," Davis ask.

"You should split up in pairs and keep in touch. I suggest Ken and Davis be a pair. Cody and Yolei should be another. Then TK and Kari should be the last," Tentamon says.

/Yes Tentamon! Ship TaKari!!/

"Does that work for everyone," TK ask.

"Yeah it's fine TS," Davis says.

"Great! Then us old DigiDestined partners will go with you guys too," Agumon says.

"Alright. Let's go."

Ken digivolves Wormmon and he and Davis leaves. Hawkmon armor digivolves and Yolei and Cody leaves.

"So who should Armor Digivolve first," Patamom ask.

"How about we go first Patamon," TK says.

"Alright! Sounds great."

Patamon armor digivolves to Pegasusmon and we climb onto him. Gatomon sits on my lap. I sit behind TK and we take off to the sky. Tentamon and Biyomon is with us as we explore this new Digital World.

"Who could of done this TK," I ask him.

"I don't know. Maybe some gullible human that an evil Digimon was able to convince that this isn't real and that they could do whatever they want with the Digital World," TK says.

"That is a possibility. But it could also be a dark spore that is controlling him," I say.

"Two possible theories! I wonder what the truth will tell us," Tentamon says.

After exploring for some time, we head back to where we enter the world. We land to see everyone else is here.

"Did anyone find anything," TK ask.

"Nope."

"Nothing."

"Ok. So let's head back and tell the other DigiDestined what happened. We can figure out what will happened later. It's also getting late," I tell them.

"Great idea Kari! Let's go," Davis says.

We say farewell to the Digimon and we return to the computer lab.

"Welcome back. So what happened to the Digital World this time," Tai ask as we see him, Matt, Sora, Izzy, and Joe there.

We get up and we explain what happened.

"Interesting. This haven't happened since the Dark Masters," Izzy says. "Maybe Gennai knows something."

Izzy sends Gennai an e-mail. We talk about future actions we should take.

"Ok. We better head home, except us Kari," Tai says.

"Why's that," I ask my brother.

"Our parents want some alone time. So you are going to be spending the night with TK. I'm going to be with Matt for the night. Also, mom packed for you," Tai says as he hands me a bag.

I look over to see David expression, which I gotta say is funny.

/One of my favorite moments in Digimon season 2. I just love his face. I mean, look at Davis! Ya cannot say it's not funny! Now....TO THE STORY!!!!/

"What," Davis says.

"Yeah. I think she thought it would be easier to send us both to the same house," Tai says.

"But we don't live together. Though my mom is fine if we spend the night there. I got my bag packed already," Matt says.

"Alright. Let's head out then," I say and everyone nods in agreement.

TK's POV

I talk with Kari as we walk to my place. Yolei, Cody, Matt and Tai are walking ahead of us.

"Well at least we can see the rest of the dream now," I whisper to Kari.

"Yeah true," she says.

"What dream," Patamon ask.

"Yeah. Does this have something about you sneaking out at night," Gatomon ask.

"We will explain everything when we are alone. How about that," Kari says.

"Ok!"

We soon reach my house. We enter and head to my room. Tai and Matt are sharing the spare. My mom made a space up on my floor for Kari. We have dinner then we head off to bed.

"Night guys," Tai and Matt tells us.

"Ok, explain," Gatomon says as she and Patamon wait for our response.

"TK and I have been having the same dream/nightmare things for a bit. We can't remember a part that we believe is important. A different part we can. TK and I think that if we sleep in the same house we will be able to see the other part," Kari explains.

"So that's why you keep waking up. And where do you go in the middle of the night," Patamon ask.

"We go and get ice cream. Can we sleep now," I ask them.

"Sure. Night," Gatomon says.

So we go to sleep.

Author-Chan's POV

The wind rush through Kari's hair as she turns to her left to see TK there.

'It worked,' Kari thinks as she smiles at TK.

They look around to see that the place is all white. Fog/smoke is on the ground and it wisp on by.

ROOOOAAAAARRR I'M A DRAGON

They look up in awe as they spy 8 dragons. The dragons seem to be dancing and roaring. Soon, the red, orange, green, blue, purple and grey one disappears, leaving only the pink and yellow one. The dragons land and look at TK and Kari.

'Hold on, can they see us?!'

Kari gasp as she notice the crest of hope behind the yellow dragon and the crest of light behind the pink dragon.

"Come. Come to the DigiDragon Realm. Come find us," the pink dragon speaks.

"You must. For the fate of all worlds rest on ye shoulders," the yellow one says as they fade away.

"How do we get there," TK shouts out.

"Follow your heart and crest," they speak.