LÖDED 2! How About No

~My apologies if the point of view may be changing out of nowhere. I'm often in deep writing mode to not realize sooner, I may sometimes am too lazy to change that~

"I said, would you mind helping me get her into me?"

He asked again, not liking the fact that he had to repeat himself.

"Why should I help you? Besides, we just met each other."

Walking back to Greg's room, they were both on the bed, acting like the weren't doing anything. It seemed obvious that they were listening in on your guys' conversation.

"Who does that guy think he is?"

(M/n) said, closing the door, resisting from slamming it.

"That's Rodrick, Greg's older brother!"

Rowley answered, hoping as though it was the right answer.

"I wasn't really asking, but thanks."

(M/n) said, laughing. Greg and Rowley laughed softly, before falling right into silence.

"What happened out there?"

Greg asked.

"I mean, if it's okay for you to tell us."

"This 'Rodrick' guy, your brother, was supposedly listening to my small chat with Heather Hills on the phone, and then he asked if I could help him get her into him. And the thing is, I like the gal. Which may be strange for kids your age, but she's hot when she's ticked off. At times, I mean. Sure, many other boys have a crush on her, but being asked by one of them to help? No thanks bro."

Greg and Rowley listened closely, nodding. Rowley then spoke up.

"Wait, I don't think it would work out for him. I mean, he DID ruin Heather Hills' sweet sixteen party."

(M/n) snorted.

"Really?! Tell me what happened!"

(M/n) exclaimed, jumped up to sit on the bed between them.

"Okay, so Heather Hills wanted a live band to play at her birthday party, right?"

(M/n) nodded, wanting to hear more.

"Well, Rodrick and his band, which is called 'Loded Dipers,' went to play there and she became pretty mad. Rodrick was singing 'Baby by Justin Beiber' and it sucked! She was so mad, and he accidentally knocked her huge ice sculptor of herself and she tried to get him. And then the chocolate fountain broke and splattered on them! It was hilarious!"

"I don't think Holly acknowledged Greg liked her yet."

Rowley added, making Greg roll his eyes.

"Oh yeah! And someone actually recorded this happening, but...it got deleted. I'm sure it's still on the school website though."

Greg got onto his computer to search up the school name, and to where the posts were.

"Let's see...ah! Found it!"

Greg clicked the play button before putting it on full screen. There was Rodrick on a small stage, black eyeliner and there was Heather, giving him the most angry look. God, his singing sucks! Before (M/n) knew it, he was bursting out laughing with Greg and Rowley. The door opened, but none of them noticed.

"God, she deserved it!"

(M/N) gasped out of laughter.

"Still like her?"

"Pff, obviously."

Greg and Rowley stayed quiet, eyes glued to screen.

"Guys?"