Not Part Of The Story

This is my third attempt to write a one-shot without spoiling anything. I mean, the second attempt didn't exactly spoil I think, but it seemed like it would still be apart of the main story. I have decided that since any scenario I think of myself will just make me go mad, I will find a scene from one of the movies and just add (M/n) into it. Please enjoy.

-

"Aah! Cramp!"

Rodrick exclaimed, watching Heather to try and get his attention.

"Cramp! Hey!"

He tried calling out to her. Greg, Rowley, and (M/n) looked at each other, watching the scene happen before them. This place is nice and all, but seeing Heather here as a lifeguard made (M/n) feel a bit insecure about his body, thus why he wore swim trunks and a black t-shirt. A little girl was getting Heather's attention instead of Rodrick's, which made (M/n) sigh in relief as he too wanted to get her attention.

"Heeelp...oh look I'm drowning, hey!"

Rodrick waved his hand, while doing a poor acting job. But to no avail, as Heather was still speaking sternly to the girl. Poor girl. Rodrick was still gasping and calling for help before finally deciding to take it up a notch and plunge under the water.

"Help! I'm drowning, over here! Cramp!"

A man had noticed this, quickly putting his magazine and glasses down, running over to jump him and save him.

The sudden turn of events surprised the three boys who stood by watching. By the time Heather finished speaking, she went back to looking at her phone. Rodrick yelped as he noticed the man swimming over to him to help. While being pulled to the concrete, he kept spitting out water, saying 'who are you,' 'I don't even know you,' and 'what is happening.'

(M/n) covered the boys eyes, knowing the man totally believed Rodrick was drowning, and prepared to do CPR. They peeked through his fingers though as Rodrick was placed on the floor, screaming before the CPR started. Each time the man took a breath, Rodrick coughed out in disgust. Greg watched, stunned, Rowley pressed (M/n)'s hand tight over his eyes, and (M/n) tried looking away, but was mainly trying not to burst out laughing. After the CPR was over, Rodrick clearly looked like he was crying without any tears, wiping his lips in a state of shock.

(M/n) rushed over to Rodrick, plopping down beside him.

"You okay? Are you alright?"

(M/n) asked, successfully hiding his laughter and smile. Rodrick was still stunned and crying silently.

"He's just in shock. Thank you so much for helping him sir."

(M/n) thanked the man who had 'saved' Rodrick. He nodded, patting your back.

"Anytime. We're all here to look out for each other."

He said before standing up and heading back to his original spot.

"What a nice guy."

(M/n) said as he watched him walk away, Rodrick giving (M/n) a hateful but sorrowful look. Greg and Rowley headed over as (M/n) helped Rodrick up, who was slouching.

"Is he okay?"

Rowley asked, as he attempted to help Rodrick up as well.

"He'll be fine."

Greg responded, as he followed them into the locker room. They set Rodrick down on the bench, as he laid there staring up at the ceiling in shock.

"Alright, stay here. I'm gonna get you a towel."