LÖDED 4! Movie Operation

I tried making the word count longer, I hope this makes up for my absence. If not, at least a quarter of it.

_

Calmly listening to your own music with your earbuds, you replayed how the plan should be. You definitely thought the seats far back was the best. Luckily, you had your money in your pockets. $25 to be exact. The movie you were supposed to watch with the Heffley's is only $12 dollars, same for the other.

12 and 12 would be $24. Wow, only a dollar to spare. Looking at the front window, the car had just arrived at the parking lot, pausing your music and taking your earbuds off. Following your parents to get a ticket, they handed you yours.

'I guess I didn't need to buy myself one for the lame movie...'

Watching as they began entering the movie theater, you quickly bought the other ticket for the movie you were seeing with Heather, then quickly running along to follow your parents. They met up with the Heffley's, greeting with a smile and hug. Your eyes looked over at Rodrick, noticing him giving you a glare. Averting your eyes away, you shook hands with Frank and Susan, waving your hand at Manny. Sitting at the seats, your eyes grazed around the area.

Currently near the left side of the walkway, sort of in the middle row. This shouldn't be a problem, all of you have to do is sit near the walkway, away from the others. Hmm. Nevermind, there is a problem, and that's Rodrick. He's easily the person to not want to read a movie like this. Although, probably Greg too.

They'll probably have to just watch the screen though, since turning back in your seat is something you definitely wouldn't do. Unless a kid is kicking your seat, or someone talking on the phone. Your parents greeted the Heffley's, both moms hugging and dads shaking hands. You exchanged a slightly glance towards Rodrick, as he did the same, except with annoyance. Sitting at the far end, you sunk in the seat a bit, quickly looking at your phone.

Movie starts in a bit, earlier than the other one, "Damp Lights." You just realized how stupid the name was now. Waiting for the movie to start, calculating a bit.

'So if this starts earlier, and the other one starts in about forty-five minutes, would that be enough time for the movie to draw then in?'

You questioned yourself, pressing a hand against your mouth, the way people do when thinking. If you have no idea what I'm saying, basically when you cough into your hand, except you ain't coughing and it's pressed on your lips. I mean the finger is slightly up just a bit...you should get what I mean by now. A strange feeling passed through you, as you looked to your left. Rodrick was looking at you, as if trying to figure out just what you were thinking.

Awkwardly putting your hand down and looking at the screen, you didn't want to get Rodrick involved in your little date. The movie already started, the lights turning off before the screen was projected. There went the previews, as you tapped your finger lightly on the coaster, sighing. Boy, isn't this gonna be long.

.
.
.

Finally, the movie was far in the intro, like a good quarter into it, none of the others seemed to be able pay attention to any movement. (M/n) slipped out from his seat, quickly heading up and out the door. Looking down at the ticket, he quickly headed to the movie room number, getting in. Peeking his head out, there he saw Heather, on her phone as she sat towards the middle, a bit to the far left. Her left, I mean. Walking to the row, he sat beside her awkwardly.

It took a moment for her to put her phone away, before looking at you in a way she wasn't pleased.

"It took you long. I had to buy my own ticket."