Osomatsu x Reader(smut); Movie Night

(Requested by Todomatsuu )

"Ne, ne, Oso-Chan, can we go rent a movie??" You asked your boyfriend, Osomatsu Matsuno. It was a lazy Friday night and he was currently cuddling you as you two read a job magazine, each of you looking for a job. That was one thing you two had in common; both of you were NEETs-Not in Education, Employment, or Training. Another thing you two had in common was that you two were lazy and the oldest of your siblings. You two were practically the same, which made you like him a lot. He looked at you, smiling.

"I'll get the movie." Osomatsu offered with a toothy grin.

"Sure, I don't feel like leaving my house anyway." You admitted.

"Great! I'll be back in a bit." He kissed your cheek.

~~~~

"There you-Osomatsu, what is that??" You demanded, seeing the movie in his hand. The title read 'Big Breasted Babes and Tentacles'.

"It's a movie, isn't it?" Osomatsu asked with a cocky grin.

"I asked for an actual movie, not a porno you moron!" You sighed. Oh well. It was clearly too late to return it and you were a tiny bit curious to see what it was about.

"...put it in." You sigh and Osomatsu rushed over to your TV, placing the DVD in with a smirk. He sat on the couch and patted the spot next to him with a grin. Rolling your eyes, you take a seat by him. The porno started with two women with little clothing on their bodies in space. They were talking in an annoying moan-y voice and every other second, they were rubbing their breasts.

"This doesn't make sense. They can't be in space like that." You said.

"It's porn, (Y/N). It doesn't need to make sense." He replied.

"But shouldn't it be a tiny bit realistic?"

"That would kill men's boners." Oso rolled his eyes at you. You rolled your eyes right back, turning your attention back to the porno. The women had encountered an alien with large pink tentacles that caressed and pulled at their bodies and clothes, revealing their nude bodies now. You glanced at Osomatsu, who was drooling and had an erection.

"Excuse me." You huffed.

"Huh?" Osomatsu looked over at you.

"You probably think those women are hotter than me, huh?"

"O-of course not! W-why would I??" He asked. You let your hand graze his erection, giving him a pout. Osomatsu let out a little whimper.

"T-that felt good (Y/N)...please...do it again." He begged softly. You look at him, his blushed face, his drooling mouth, his glazed over eyes. A smirk crossed your face.

"You want me to...stroke you off?" You asked softly. Osomatsu nodded eagerly, drooling even more. You unzipped his pants and slowly pull out his cock, a cocky smirk painted on your lips as he begins to pant.

"(Y-Y/N)...ah....please..." he begged softly.

"Please what?" You asked innocently.

"S-suck me off..."

"Hmm...I don't think you deserve it." You teased.

"Eh?! Why?!" Osomatsu demanded in a whiny tone.

"Well, you didn't get an actual movie, like I asked for, and you think those two women in the porno are definitely hotter than me!" You huffed.

"I-I don't! They maybe sexy, b-but they're not you!" Oso whined.

"Well, maybe I'll get you off. But you gotta beg. And, you owe me big time." You said before slowly stroking him.

"(Y-Y/N)-Chan~~!!" Osomatsu whined, his cock twitching under your touch.

"Hm?"

"G-go faster..."

"What was that?" You asked.

"Go faster!!" He cried.

"Hmm..." you stop stroking him and pretend to think it over, making him whine more.

"P-please...??" You hold back a little giggle as you begin to stroke him a bit faster. Osomatsu threw his head back with a low moan.

"Don't ever forget who'll get you off, even after you annoy them." You murmured, taking his cock into your mouth.

"A-aha-!! F-fuck!" Osomatsu hissed, his hand gripping your head and forcing it lower on his erection. Being true to your word, you suck and swirl your tongue on his cock like it's a sweet treat, listening to him moan for you, and only you. Finally, he grunted and came down your throat, gasping your name as he did so.

"Good?" You asked weakly, looking up at him.

"The best...I love you." Osomatsu caressed your cheek.