Yōkai!Jyushimatsu x Reader; Puppy Love

Reader is gender neutral

Contains: Inugami!Jyushimatsu, lots of cuddling and puppy kisses from Inugami!Jyushimatsu(including several kisses in dog form), reader being an anxious babe, and sightings of Tengu!Karamatsu and Kitsune!Ichimatsu

AN: MY KNOWLEDGE WITH YŌKAI IS LIMITED! IF I GET SOMETHING WRONG, I APOLOGIZE!

--

"Ah...it's so late...I gotta go home." You thought to yourself as you walked through the dark forest. You were visiting an old friend in their quaint cottage in the woods for the day and both of you had lost track of time. Now, the last bit of the sun's warm rays faded into the cool quiet of the black night sky and you shivered.

'Damn me for not bothering to bring a jacket...' you thought as you progressed. The loud caw of a crow was heard overhead and you looked up to see a large black crow, with a strange blue glow staring at you intensely.

"Creepy bird, be gone!" You picked up a stone and tossed it at the crow, to scare it off. Instead, it turned into a...crow/man hybrid. That could mean only one thing...

"YŌKAI!!" You shrieked, scrambling away from it. The Tengu took to the skies.

"Fair maiden, do not run from a sinful yōkai like me~!" He cooed and that made you run faster.

'CREEPY-!!!' You thought and you suddenly found yourself tripping over something. A loud bark was heard and you looked up. It was a lavender kitsune, another yōkai! It turned to you, growling and bearing its teeth. Shrieking, you scrambled away from it, causing it, and the Tengu to follow you.

"Heh~ do not run from us~ we just want some fresh flesh~" The Tengu suddenly landed in front of you with a wide smirk. You immediately turned to find a place to hide but got cornered by the two, both drooling and eyeing you.

"Ne, ne, Kusomatsu...she looks pretty tasty..." The kitsune hummed deeply, turning into a kitsune/man hybrid. "I wanna eat her so badly~"

    "Patience my foxy friend. We must kill her first." The tengu replied, stepping forward to grab you. You shrieked but it was interrupted when a dog, a large buttercup yellow dog, jumped in front of you and started to bark at the yōkai, who immediately took off in the other direction.

    "Eh? A puppy?" You knelt down and the dog turned to you, jumping into your lap and licking all over your face happily. You shrieked with giggles, letting him lick your face and suddenly, a dog/man hybrid sat in your lap, panting and beaming at you.

    "Hai hai~! I'm Jyushimatsu!!" He giggled.

    "Oh god, another yōkai? What next?" You gulped.

    "What's your name?" Jyushimatsu asked you.

    "I'm...uh, (Y/N)..."

    "Hai hai (Y/N)!! Sorry about those meanies!! They're just really hungry! But don't worry, I'll escort you back to your home!!" Jyushimatsu assured you. "You're really pretty, (Y/N)!"  You blushed and nodded curtly. As the two of you walked, you learned that Jyushimatsu was an inugami, he was destined to protect good humans from bad things like a loyal dog would do and that he had watched you for a while. He liked you and...you had to admit, you liked him too. As soon as you were home, you hugged him tightly and...gave him a kiss.

    "Thank you for walking me home." You said. Jyushimatsu was blushing red.

    "Ahahaha!~ No problem (Y/N)-Chan~! See you again sometime!" With that, he took off as a dog. You slipped inside your home and went to sleep, dreaming of that handsome yōkai...