Karamatsu x Reader (smut);Afternoon Snack

CW: cunningulis, fucking, Kara being a dom

Reader is AFAB

---

"H-hah~! A-ah~! K-Karam-GAH~!!" (Y/N) let out a loud moan of pleasure, wiped some sweat from her brow, and propped herself up on an elbow to get a better view of her adoring boyfriend, Matsuno Karamatsu, swirling his tongue around her clit. His cheeks, like hers, were red with arousal and embarrassed. He opened his eyes to gaze up at her, to look at his work, how easy it was to make her a blushing, sweaty mess. A smirk played on Karamatsu's lips and he dove his tongue into her folds, making (Y/N) buck her hips forward.

"F...fu-ha~!" she mewled, tiny, slender fingers tugging at his ebony hair, holding him in place. (Y/N) could feel the cocky smirk against her cunt, knowing Karamatsu was absolutely indulging in his work. His tongue lapped up any of the sweet nectar that dripped from her walls, drool running down his chin. Karamatsu ADORED the way (Y/N) tasted, sweeter than the most delectable cream to him. And she knew how much he loved her wetness, her scent. Karamatsu's nose bumped against her clit, adding extra stimulus. His hands wandered up her smooth skin until reaching her breasts and pinching the soft nipples roughly. (Y/N) squeaked, goosebumps raising on her arms. God, he knew how to make her squirm. Karamatsu knew what she wanted; but he wanted her to beg for it.

"K...Kara-Chan...please..." (Y/N) whined. Karamatsu fully pulled away from her soaking cunt, towering over her.

"Please, what?" He asked huskily. (Y/N) whimpered, covering her face and mumbling softly. Karamatsu clicked his tongue and held her wrists away from her face, gazing into the glazed over blue eyes, admiring how cute she was, all blushed and horny for him, only him. "I can't hear you, my Karamatsu dah-ling." Karamatsu smirked.

"Please...f-fuck me..." (Y/N) finally whimpered. "Please. I n-need you...in my cunt, stretching me out!" She yelped the last part, as Karamatsu had pressed his bugle against her.

"How adorably lewd, hunny." Karamatsu purred, pulling his cock out of his boxers. He pressed the tip against her folds and (Y/N) tried to buck her hips forward but Karamatsu grabbed them tightly, holding her still. (Y/N) knew they'd be bruises tomorrow, but she didn't care, she needed him now.

"Have patience." Karamatsu murmured. He decided to take his sweet time, slowly rubbing his cock against her, deliberately teasing her, making her beg more. She was crying for him now, tears of desperation in the corners of her eyes. Karamatsu wanted so badly to make her breakdown, to see how far he could taking his teasing and edging but he hated the idea of making his beautiful rose cry. It'd break his heart. So, Karamastu gave her what she wanted, by pushing himself into her tight, soaking cunt.

"How are you s-so tight?" Karamatsu grunted, beginning to pump slowly and gently. (Y/N) gave a weak moan, shrugging.

"I-it feels so good..." Karamatsu began to pump a bit harder and a bit quicker, making the girl below him mewl in pleasure. (Y/N) clutched the sheets between her tiny fists and wrapped a leg around his waist, to anchor herself as Karamatsu began to truly and thoroughly fuck her. The sound of skin, slapping against each other filled her small bedroom accompanied by stifled cries of pleasure and choppy grunts and moans.

"H-haghn...I-I'm s-so c-close-!!" (Y/N) proclaimed after a few minutes of rough pumping. Karamatsu gave a low hum, reaching and roughly pinching her clit.

"W-who's pussy is this? Huh?" He demanded in her ear.

"Y-Yours~!" She replied in a loud moan.

"Who's?!" Karamatsu growled, rubbing the sensitive bud in tight circles.

"YOURS~!!!" (Y/N) wailed as she finally climaxed, squirting all over her newly cleaned sheets. Oops. Karamatsu tried to keep from cumming right after her but goddamn, she just felt too good-

"F-Fuck-!!" He hissed and Karamatsu climaxed into her cunt, the thick white liquid filling her up nicely. Karamatsu pulled himself out and sat back on his heels, to admire his work with a cocky but tired smirk. The cum thickly oozed out of her cunt, her legs still shaky from her own orgasm. (Y/N) sat up shakily, her face red with the afterglow of her orgasm and panted, drool thickly running down her chin. Karamatsu leaned down and pressed a sloppy kiss against her cum filled cunt and (Y/N) made a little whine of satisfaction.

"My Karamatsu Rose...you were wonderful~" Karamatsu cooed painfully, scooping his lover into his arms.

"...I love you." (Y/N) replied weakly.