Chapter 45- You're Here Now, That's All That Matters

Molly blinked at Cristiano. She rubbed her eyes as he smiled down at her. She moved her hand out to his arm and pinched him. "Oww" he said in surprise. "Did you just pinch me?" he asked rubbing his arm. "You're you're...." she stammered. "Yes I'm here. And yes you did just pinch me. Jezz that was not the reaction I was expecting" he mumbled.

"What are you doing here?" she asked kneeling up on the bed. "Jezz is a hug too much to ask" he muttered. "Ronaldo" she said hitting his arm. "Hey" he said. "Oh I barely pinched you. And how else was I to know if I was dreaming or not" she said. "Dream about me often do you?" he smirked and she rolled her eyes and let out a huff as she sat back down. "I've just been awoken in the middle of the night. I've just hit my head off you big fat head. Stop giving me another headache" she said.

"I don't have a big head and you're the one who moved your head suddenly" he said. "Cos a stupid muppet woke me up in the middle of the night" she said crossing her arms. "Molly" he said. "Ya" she muttered. "Hi" he smiled. She moved her jaw back and forth before looking at him. "Hi" she smiled. "Is you head ok?" he asked tenderly stroking his thumb over her head and she nodded. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "It's Christmas" he smiled. "And?" she asked. "Do you not want me here?" he asked remembering what Irina had said about Molly probably wanting to be away from him.

"No" Molly mumbled and his arm fell from her head at her words. "I mean why are you here. You're meant to be in Dubai" she said sitting up against the head board. "It's Christmas" he said. "Yes I know that. You've said that but that doesn't answer my question" she said. "I missed Junior" he said as his eyes went to the cot by the window. "I missed my family. I know I should have been here from the start. I'm here for our son's first Christmas. I know I made the wrong choice and I hope you and everyone will forgive me" he said looking back at her. "Your mother will be happy" Molly smiled. "I hope so. I know I should have come from the beginning but hopefully now I actually got smart and came she'll be less angry with me" he said. "I'm sure she will" Molly said as a sound came from Junior's cot.

"Looks like some knows his papa is here" Molly smiled. "Can I?" he asked nodding towards the cot. "Will I'm the one in bed so ya you can" she smiled and laughed when he rolled off the bed. "He's not going to disappear Cristiano. No need to injuring yourself in hurrying" Molly said. "I want to see him" Cristiano said as he walked over to the cot. "Hello little man. What are you doing awake? Did you wake to get a cuddle from papa?" Cristiano asked as he lifted his son into his arms.

Cristiano kissed his son's head as he held him close and turned to face Molly who was smiling sweetly at the sight in front of her. "I know you want a cuddle but he needs his sleep" Molly reminded him. "He can sleep in my arms" Cristiano said. "It's five am" Molly pointed out. "And it's Christmas. You said you always wake early on Christmas morning with your parents. Why not have the same tradition for our son?" he asked.

"Well hopefully that's not our son's only good childhood memory like mine" Molly sighed. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have brought your parents up" Cristiano said. "It's fine" Molly said. "It's not. Your sad" he pointed out. "My sleep has been interrupted" she replied. "Mmm Junior I wonder how I can make mama happy?" Cristiano smiled at his son as he moved to a bag he had dropped at the bottom of her bed. "What are you doing?" she asked as he bent to rummage through the bag. "This" he said holding a square object in his left hand.

"What is that?" she asked looking at the wrapped object. "Your Christmas present" he said walking around the bed to sit once more beside her. "Junior's present for you is under the Christmas tree. I gave it to Maé. But since we are awake, you might as well open this" he said. "You got me a present?" she asked. "Jezz Molly. Do you think so bad of me that I wouldn't get you a present? I thought we were friends" he sighed as he dropped the present in between them as he sat up against the headboard with Junior in his lap. "What I meant is that how do you have my present when your families present are back in Madrid" she said.