Chapter 47- As Long As You're There To Help

Cristiano pushed the door as he juggled the two glasses in his hand. He looked towards the bed and frowned. The blankets were pulled back and the bed was empty. He looked around the bed and there was no sign of anyone. He looked at the cot by the window and walked towards it. He smiled as he peaked in to find Junior fast asleep. "Sleep tight my little man" he whispered and looked around the room in wonder as to where Molly could have got to at this hour of the day.

It had just turned 7.30 and he hadn't met her downstairs. He was about to go in search for her around the house when he noticed the drapes infront of the windows move. He walked closer and noticed them move once again. Using his leg he pushed the drapes to the side and he noticed Molly stretched out on a sun longer outside on the balcony. Using his elbow he pushed the sliding door back and stepped out onto the balcony.

"I thought you had snuck out" he said and Molly jumped up straight at the sound of his voice. She swung her legs to the right and pushed her hair off her face. "You do sure love sneaking up on me. Don't you" she said shaking her head as she moved to stand. "No don't. Stay please. I didn't mean to disturb you" he said. "Junior" she said. "Is fast asleep. Molly just sit back down please" he said and she lowered herself back onto the lounger. "Juice?" he asked holding a glass out towards her. "Thanks" Molly said surprised he had brought some with him. "You're awake early" he said taking a seat in the sun lounger at the right of Molly. "So are you" she said taking a sip of her juice.

"I brought breakfast" he said and he dropped the plastic bag that he had tucked under his arm onto beside him on the lounger. "Donuts" Molly said as he stood. "We are on holiday" he said handing her a jam donut. "I'm not sure your trainer would be happy. Not to mind for breakfast" she said. "One I'm having a plain one, two he never has to know" he winked. "And three I'm not giving you some of mine" he said taking a bite out of his. "I never asked for a bite" she replied. "When now that you now it's a plain one, then of course you're not" he smirked. "You're so annoying" she said. "Right back at you" he grinned and swung his legs around to lay on the lounger.

"So did you sleep well?" he asked. "Yes I did" she replied. "I guess not having the rug rats in with you last night help" he smiled. Molly laughed at the memory of Christmas night when Eleanor, Rodrigo and Alicia all insisted on sleep in her bedroom. "They had fun. That's all that's important" she said. "I'm not sure Zé had fun when all the buckaroo pieces went flying yesterday" Cristiano laughed and Molly laughed too. "He still has some pieces to find too by the way" Molly said.

"Did you sleep ok?" she asked breaking the silence they had lapped into. "Yes I did" he replied staring into the sky. "You know I could have given you back your room" she told him. Since Cristiano wasn't meant to be in Madeira in the first place, Molly and Junior had taken his bedroom for their stay. Molly had told him that she would move out but he had insisted that she and Junior stay put.

"It's just a room Mols. As long as I have a bed I don't care. Plus it would probably take you days to move all the stuff you brought with you" he joked. "Says the guy who travels with a large suitcase just for his beauty products" she retorted. "Hey" he wined. "You started it" she said. "I don't have a large suitcase" he pouted. "Oh stop being a baby. You know it's really beautiful here" she said. "I left when I was 15. Left my family, friends, everything I knew. I might not be here often but-

"It's Madeira is always with you" she said and he turned his head to look at her. "Ya it is" he smiled. "I'm sure Junior will grow up to love this place as much as you do" she said. "As long as I have you're help he will" he said.

"So I was thinking" Cristiano said still with his eyes closed. Molly turned her head to the right to look at him. "Those words don't exactly fill me with glee" she said. "You know you could just be happy that I'm thinking" he muttered. "I suppose that's true. Sorry. Please tell me what you had being thinking" she said. "Well" he said turning onto his side to face her. "Since you think this place is soon beautiful, why don't I show you it" he said. "Cristiano" Molly said.