Talking to Dean And Sam

Then

While doing my math homework I got stuck on some problems. So I decided to call Sam Winchester.
" Hey, Sam! " I shouted through the phone happy to hear him.
" Hey, Aubrey. " He responded back just as happy as I was.
" I need help. " I said sadly.
" With what? Your not hunting are you? " He asked me worried.
" Hahahaha! No, not hunting. " I giggled at him. He was always like a big brother that I never had.
" Then what? " He asked again, trying to find out what the problem was.
" Math! " I said dramatically.
" Hahahaha! Alright, give me the problems. " He laughed at my antics. I was always dramatic when I wanted to be. It always lightened up the tension.
" Yay! " I yelled happily. I missed Sam, he's like the older brother I always wanted.
As I gave Sam the problems, he helped me, explaining everything better. 'He'd be a great math teacher!' I thought.
" Hey, Sam, who you talking to? " Dean asked as I assumed he'd just entered the room.
" It's Aubrey. " Sam answered handing the phone to him knowing we'd want to talk to each other.
" Hey, Dean. I miss you. " I said tears forming in my eyes. I haven't seen him for a few months and life as a hunter is pretty hard since we don't normally live long lives.
" Hey Aubrey, I miss you too. " Dean said to me.
" I love you so much, both of you. " I said tears falling down my face.

" I love you too, we both do. So did Bella find out yet, about the hunting thing? Or that you're dating me." Dean asked me curiosity laced in his voice.
" She knows that I'm dating someone but not who. With the hunting thing, no and I hope she never finds out. " I told Dean.
" So how is Forks? I can't believe that's actually a place." Dean asked me.
" I know right! " I said giggling. " Forks is very rainy and I know your not gonna like this but today almost every guy was crowding around me asking me to date them, be their girlfriend, marry them. " I said knowing he doesn't like anyone touching his girl A.K.A me.
" Your right, I don't like that. One - we're dating, two - you're my girlfriend, and three - the only guy your marrying is me. " Dean said obviously angry that someone is trying to take me away from him. " Remind me to take you on a date soon, okay? " Dean asked me.
" Okay, I will. " I answered.
" And if anyone flirts with you again, I'll kill them. " Dean said threatening any guy that wanted to date me.
" Hahaha, I know you will. " I giggled at Dean. He was always protective of me. " Oh, did you find out who got you out of hell. "
" No, not yet. Why? " Dean asked me.
" I want to thank them for bringing you back. " I said with a smile on my face.
" Alright, I'll remember that. " He responded.
" I'm sure you will. " I added.
" Aubrey, dinner! " Bella shouted for me.
" I have to go, Bella's calling me for dinner. " I said, saddened. I loved hearing his voice.
" Okay, I love you. " Dean said.
" Love you too. Tell Sam I said bye. " I said back to him.
" I will, bye. " He said.
" Bye. " I said, lonely and hung up. I left my cell on my bed and walked downstairs.
I sat down and ate dinner as Bella, Charlie and I talked about work and school.
After cleaning the dishes I walked upstairs, showered and went to bed listening to Dean's words over and over again 'I love you' and dreamt of Dean and me having a normal life and few little ones running around us.