Married And Telling Bella

Aubrey's POV

It has been a month since Dean and I married. I graduated the day Dean proposed to me and I have been the happiest wife in the world. I am also two months pregnant with Dean's child. The answer, Dean and I kind of got a little carried away a couple of months ago, with all the stress of the apocalypse, so yeah. We decided to not go on a honeymoon since our job is hunting and we don't want anything bad to happen. So we had a small quick wedding. We loved it, it was perfect.
Anyways I've met Bella's husband, Edward, and daughter, Renesme and their family. They're very nice but they're not human. They don't harm anyone so we keep hunters away from them and let them live in peace. But it's also been a month and a half since Sam left. Its been hard without Sam around. Dean currently works as a police officer since we don't get paid hunting. He just finished the academy about a week ago, thanks to Charlie.
We also have a beautiful two-story house. The siding is like a forest green with white trimming and windows. We also have a small deck on the second floor in the front of the house and a brown door on the front of the house.
I am currently going over to Bella's house to talk about how she felt when she was pregnant. I parked my jeep outside Bella's house and knocked on her door. " Hello, Bella. " I greeted my older sister.
" Hi, Aubrey. Come on inside. " Bella greeted me. I walked inside and saw Renesme. She looked about five now. " Oh - um that's um - " Bella said trying to explain why her daughter looks like a five-year-old.
" It's okay, Bella. I know what you are. " I told her. She looked astonished as to how I could know.
" Come with me. Renesme, get in the car. " Bella ordered me and Renesme. We all got in Bella's car. As Bella started the car she told me she was very sorry for getting me into this. I haven't even told her I was pregnant yet.
We pulled up to a beautiful house. I was amazed. We got out of the car and walked inside the house. As I walked inside I saw the whole family in the living room. What Bella doesn't know is that I texted Dean and Charlie to come over to the Cullens and that we have to tell them.
" Hello. " I said as Esme welcomed me to sit.
" Aubrey - " Bella started.
" Don't, they're not here yet. " I told her. I then heard Dean's Impala and Charlie's cruiser pull up in the driveway. I smiled as they walked in. I hugged them immediately, then got serious. " Dad, Dean we have to tell her. " I told the two seriously. They just nodded. We all sat down and gave Bella the sign to tell us.
" Dad, Aubrey, Dean the Cullens and I are . . . vampires. " Bella looked down ashamed to have kept the secret from us. Instead of what Bella thought would happen, we all just sat there, knowing she needed to say something else. " We have to hide you. The Volturi will kill you. " We all just smiled at the fact.
" We know that your vampires, Bella. " I said giving her a forgiving smile, while Dean was putting his arm around my waist. " And two, we can handle the Volturi, whoever they are. " All the Cullens thought we were crazy.
" You don't understand. The Volturi will kill you. " Rosalie said with a look of fear.
" We can handle ourselves. I mean we survived this long. " Dean said looking at Charlie and me.
" What do you mean 'We survived this long?' " Bella asked afraid what we meant.

" Bella, Dean and I have died multiple times, especially Dean. " I told them staring at Dean at the last part.
" What!? " Bella yelled at us. If she could cry right now she would. " How are you alive?! " Bella yelled at us again.
" I guess we're not supposed to die or something, I don't know. " I said.
" How could I not see your futures? " Alice asked with curiosity. Dean stood up and took off his shirt and showed them his tattoos. But they also saw all his scars and the handprint that he got from when Castiel raised him from Hell.
" Is that a handprint? " Esme asked with concern. Dean nodded.
" Yeah, I got it from Cas. " Dean told them.
" Who's Cas? " Edward asked.
" Cas is an angel. He's a friend of ours. " Dean explained. Right then Castiel appeared behind Dean.
" Hey, Cas! " I yelled happy that my best friend was here. After explaining to everyone about Castiel we finally got back on track.
" Alright, so you know that we're vampires and your not afraid of us. But why did you not tell me? " Bella asked me the look of hurt in her eyes. Dean gave me the look that said ' you don't have to do this ' but I just nodded my head and stood up and faced Bella.