Possessed Dolls???

Also for this chapter, I got inspired by another author who I sadly don't remember their name. But anyways I give the credit to them.

Aubrey's POV

For the past four months, I've been on the road stopping the apocalypse because that is just what I've always wanted to do, note the sarcasm. While trying to stop the end of the world, we've been on cases since we don't have any leads. I've also been doing online school so I could graduate. Castiel has been called up to heaven, trying to figure out Lucifer's next move. Currently, it's eight in the morning and we're at a diner in Somerset, Pennsylvania searching the newspapers for any clues on the apocalypse and cases.
" Hey, I think we got a case. " Sam told Dean and I. " In Addison, Maine there's a mansion called Wilmington Mansion reported to be haunted. " Sam read from the article in the newspaper.
" So, the ghosts aren't harming anyone. " Dean said obviously not interested.
" Teenagers have been going into the mansion on dares or getting proof. Four teenagers have gone into the mansion and never came out. They've been reported missing. " Sam continued, interesting Dean.
" Well then let's go. We don't have anything on Lucifer so let's go. " I told the boys standing up. Dean paid for the breakfast and we all jumped in the car and headed towards Addison, Maine.

As Dean parked the car, I got us a room with two queens. Dean and Sam then came in with the bags and followed me to the room we'd be staying in. I unlocked the door and walked in with the boys right behind me. Dean put our bags under one bed which is probably ours and Sam put his bags under the other bed.
" Okay, who's doing what? " I asked Sam and Dean.
" I'll research about the house, you and Dean go and ask the victims families what they know. " Sam informed us. Dean and I nodded and went through our bags for our FBI uniforms. I got out a white long-sleeved shirt, a black overcoat, a black skirt, and black heels. I then put my hair up in a ponytail.
After I finished getting ready I walked out of the bathroom and saw Dean dressed in his navy blue suit.
" I have to say, you look good in a suit. " Dean flirted.
" Aw, thanks, babe. " I said as I walked towards him and kissed him. We then made our way out of the motel and went to our first victim's house.
After visiting three families, we have gotten nothing. We were knocking on the front door of the last family.
" Hello? " A brunette woman greeted.
" Hello. We're the FBI agents Martin and Gale. " Dean said pointing to himself and me. " We're here to ask you some questions about your daughter's disappearance, along with three other teenagers. " Dean continued.
" Yes come in, come in. " The mother said inviting us in. We gathered in the living room and started asking her if she knew anything.
" Do you know where she went? " I asked her.
" No. She said she was going to meet up with her friends and that she'd be back at ten. But she never came home. " The woman informed us, breaking down at the last part. " I'm sorry. " She apologized.
" No, it's okay. We're going to find your daughter I promise you. " I told her. After asking a few more questions we then grabbed some food from the diner and headed back to the motel.
" Hey, Sam. Did you get anything? " I asked.
" Yeah. I searched into the past and I learned that there was a family named The Wilmington's, who lived in the house in the 1860s. Get this, Thomas Wilmington murdered his wife, two daughters, and son with a shotgun while they were sleeping. " Sam informed us.
" I'm going to kill this some of a bitch. " Dean said angrily.

Skip To Creepy Haunted Mansion

Once we were outside the mansion. We got what we needed from the trunk and headed inside. There were three floors and a basement. So Dean and Sam would do the first floor and Sam would also do the basement. Dean would do the second floor, while I did the third floor.
I walked the two flights of stairs and came to a stop at the top of the third floor. I started looking around the dark hallway as my flashlight was the only light source I had. I saw that there were four rooms. I opened the first one and walked in. It turned out to be a master bedroom. I searched around for anything weird or anyone. Nothing. I exited the room and opened the second bedroom. It was a beautiful girly bedroom with two beds. I presumed it would be the two teenaged girls' room. I looked around a bit more than the first. There were black and white pictures on the dresser, a vanity and a few vases where flowers would've been. I exited the room and came to the third bedroom. It was a little boy's room where I presumed the boy stayed in. There were toys all over the place. And strangely clown rag dolls. I shivered a bit knowing I hated dolls.
I exited the room quickly and started to turn the door to the fourth room but it was jammed. I put my weight on the door and jammed the door open successfully. I saw four teenagers. Two girls and two boys. They looked to be around 15 - 17 years old. They looked startled at me at first, then they seemed glad. Hope shone in their eyes as tears streamed down their faces. They were all huddled together for protection and/or warmth. As I was about to walk over to them to help them out, the door slammed shut in my face making me fall over. As I got up I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I turned around quickly and noticed three dolls from the kid's room. They had glowing red eyes and there was laughter coming from everywhere around me. I shouted back to the teenagers locked in the room, " I'm coming back for you, I promise! " I ran down the two flights of stairs as the dolls were being thrown at me.
" Dean! Sam! " I yelled for help. The guys came out of a room and had questionable faces. I ran over to Dean out of breath, trying to tell him what happened.
" I found. . . them. . . the teenagers. Possessed. . . dolls were thrown. . . at me! "
Sam and Dean started having their silent mind conversations again.
" Alright I'll go burn the bodies of the father and son and you two can get teenagers out. " Sam said. We both nodded as Sam left with car keys after Dean unwillingly gave them up.

Skipping Ahead Because I'm Lazy. Sorry.

The father of the family threw Dean against the wall and threw me down a flight of stairs (which hurts a lot btw). Evil red-eyed dolls were walking towards me and one of them had a knife. Where it got the knife, I have no idea. I got up and started kicking the dolls away but they kept coming back. Man, I hate dolls! I then saw the father picking Dean up and strangling him. Shit! I started to run over to help Dean while kicking those stupid dolls out of the way when the father ghost burst into flames, dropping Dean. The same with the little boy. I raced over to see if Dean was alright, he was. I then opened the door and let the four teenagers out. They were glad and ran out of the house. Dean called the police and they were soon taken to the hospital and their families were notified.
Sam picked us up in the Impala(Baby) and we left to get a well-needed rest at the motel.