Let's Finish This

Dean's POV

" Aubrey we can finish this, our son can live in a world without these demons and will live a normal life. " I said trying to convince my wife. A couple of minutes passed and Aubrey nodded.
" Okay, but you two better be safe. You understand me. " Aubrey told us. We nodded and hugged her.
The next day Sam and I packed up and hit the road. I could tell Aubrey was worried before we left. Our job, it's life or death. But I'm doing this for my son and my family.

Aubrey's POV

Once I heard the Impala leave down the road, I sat down and cried. I then had an idea of how I could help.
" Castiel? " I called with tears running down my face. Just then Castiel appeared in front of me. Castiel took one look at me and pulled me into a hug, he learned from us while he was on Earth. He then stopped and looked at me. He wiped away the tears from my eyes and told me what I wanted to hear.
" I will watch over Sam and Dean, along with other angels. Just in case anything goes wrong. " Castiel told me. I was so happy that I was crying again. I pulled Castiel into a hug while whispering thank you's to him. We stayed in the embrace for another few minutes until Castiel was called up to heaven. Cas then left the room after he said his goodbye. I sat on the couch realizing it's still early in the afternoon. So I decided to visit Bella. Besides the Cullen's have grown on me, and they do make great friends.
Once at the Cullen's, I walked up to the porch with my six and a half month unborn son. I was about to knock on the door when the door was pulled open to reveal the hyper pixie. She was about to hug the life out of me when she realized I had been crying. She carefully took me into the living room.
" Rose. " Alice called out to her older and much mature sister. Rose took one look at me and brought me to her side and allowed me to explain. I told them everything. I even told them about Castiel coming and helping me. Rose hugged me softly. After, we talked we went on to another topic and talked for a while until I decided to go home.
As I drove into the driveway I could see Castiel sitting on the front porch. I got out of the car and walked towards him, wanting to know why he was here and not protecting Sam and Dean. I walked up to the steps knowing I couldn't get up any stairs on my own.
" Cas, what are you doing here? Why aren't you protecting Dean and Sam? " I asked anger filling me. He promised he would protect them.
" I have angels watching them from the heavens. I am here to protect and watch over you. Besides Dean asked me to. " Castiel explained. I nodded as he helped me up the porch stairs and into the house. Once he closed and locked the front door, we sat on the couch and talked about everything.

Castiel's POV

Hours passed as we talked. Aubrey then fell asleep, as her head lay on my shoulder. I could hear her steady breathing, knowing she was in deep sleep, I picked her up bridal style and flew to her bedroom. I gently placed her down on her bed and covered her up with the blankets.
I then sat in a chair in the corner of the room, watching her protectively. Aubrey was like a little sister to me and I would protect her with my life if I had to. She was so fragile but she had such a fiery spirit, I would protect her from the world. Sadly, she had experienced death and danger as a hunter, but now they would be able to close the gates to Hell for good.
Through the night Aubrey would have nightmares of Dean going back to Hell and not coming back, not being able to see their son. I stood up and walked towards her. I put my hand on her forehead. Once I did she fell limp and back to her dreams instead of her nightmares, which happened a few times throughout the night. I then promised myself I would watch over Aubrey and her child.