Savge mari

Alya sighed and rolled her eyes as Marinette stood behind a street corner, watching Adrien chatting with Nino "You could just go talk to him you know" she said, smirking. Marinette pouted "you know what happens when I try to do that!" Marinette whined, turning away from Adrien for a moment as a man walked past the two girls.
Marinette turned to stalk Adrien from behind the corner again, just in time to see the man grab Adrien's cellphone just as he pulled it out "Hey!" Adrien yelled, falling to the ground as the man pushed him aside and ran off, Nino helping him stand. Alya and Marinette quickly glanced at each other before running out from behind the corner, Alya attending to Adrien "Are you okay?" she asked, helping him stand as well.
"Get back here!" Marinette yelled, chasing after the man .

    "Wouldn't it be easier to transform?" Tikki asked "No time!" Marinette responded, quickly catching up to the man, jumping onto him and wrestling him to the ground while Alya and Adrien ran up to help, Roger coming from the other direction.

      Though help wasn't needed.
The three watched with surprise as Marinette fought the man to the ground, delivering several swift punches and kicks before grabbing the cellphone from the man's hand. "Are you okay?" Roger asked "Hm? I'm fine" Marinette said, her clothes a bit dirty from the fight but she wasn't bruised. "You should be asking him..." Alya said, pointing at the thief, who was covered in bruises and was in a dazed state.

   "Ah...what happened?" Roger asked, looking at the thief "He ran off with Adrien's cellphone and Marinette tackled him! That was awesome by the way! Since when could you do that?!" Alya asked, her eyes wide and sparkling "Ah...I learned K-Kung- fu?" Marinette said, laughing nervously. "Ah! R-Right, here's your cellphone Adrien" she said, her hand shaking as she held the stolen item to him.

        Adrien simply stared at Marinette for a moment, his eyes wide in shock. "Um...A-Adrien? Are you okay?" she asked. Adrien finally snapped out of his daze "Ah...uh...y-yeah! Thanks!" he said, laughing nervously as he took the cellphone from Marinette "Ah...th-that was...really cool" he said, smiling. "Ah N-No problem!"

      Alya watched the two as they stuttered around each other, a smirk on her face.
I think someone just earned some major Adrien points~ she thought to herself, making a mental note to tease Marinette about this later.