Truth or dare pt: 2

"Mari, Truth or dare" Alya said with a big smirk spread across her face.

   "Dare" The confident Marinette said. The people knew after what she did to Adrian in the the locker room she wasn't scared of the outcome of the dare. "I dare you to go in the boys locker room and act all drunk and kiss Adrian, again." Alya said the the big smirk.

"Come on Alya I have already done that!" Mari exclames.

"No, I said act all drunk"

*skip to the outside of the boys locker room*

"You can do this Mari, you done it before just act drunk" Marinette said to herself..

    BANG
The locker room door was open. But this time they were ready.

................ They had water guns

They started squirting Mari. But, she had to keep her dare. "What's up big dic- dogs- bing bans" she didn't know even what she was saying nor anyone else.

   Then she just ran like a crazy person and ran up to Adrian. "Mari are yo-" like before he couldn't finish his sentence, her lips where hot on his.

   Then she ran away like a coward..........

     "Adrian, you look like you about to faint" Kim said

Then out of nowhere he fainted.

"MARI BROKE ADRIAN, AGAIN!"  Kim said almost laughed his head out, including the rest of the boys. But this time the girls heard it from there locker room and when Mari went in there, the couldn't help but laugh.

     It was true, laughter held the school together.

Inspiration from: RajiBali I changed some parts (;

Btw I know it's short (:

- Gracie