Part 2

It was July 27,2016 I was looking on my snap chat when I get a snap chat from Clay saying "Will you be my gf. I know that ur going to say no but its worth a shot" At the time I did not like Clay so I said that I was to young to date and that I only liked him as a friend. The Truth is is that I did like Clay but I thought that I liked someone elce. Then Aug 7,2016 came around and I then noticed that I liked Clay. I keeped it to my self. I only told one person and that was Morula.  Then it was Nov 13,2016 I Told him thatI liked him and he said that he liked someone elce. Him and that girl then dated. She was a year older than me and him. She then broke up with him after 2 months. Then April 18,2017 came along which was one week ago and Clay snapchats me saying...

C= Clay            M= Me

C: Do you still like me?

M: Why do u want to know

C: Bc I want to know can u just tell me?

M: Why

C: Because low key I 

M: ?

C: kinda Like u

M: Rlly?

C: Yeah like low key I like you

M: I like u to

Then we talked a little more

We talked a little on snapchat for a few days and no one knew that we liked each other except for Luna and Morula. I did not tell Wendy because she cannot keep a secret.

Then a couple of days pass and Clay told Rodger that I liked him and Rodger told Wendy and Wendy told everyone and then Olive screamed it at ressess so everyone can hear it. Clay got mad. Latter that day I get a text from Clay saying 

Clay: Hey, the reason why I dont like you any more or wont ask you out is bc of your friends. I mean you can still hang out with them but I think there just werid to me and rlly annoing like wendy but the rest are fine ... Im sorry tho

I was so shocked I did not know what to do. I told Morula and Luna but not Wendy. I thought that it was all wendys fault so I told he what happend and we got into a fight. (We made up)

Then it was my friends communion party witch was yesterday. Me and Rodger hung out the whole time. Everyone thought that we liked each other but we didnt. Even Clay thought that we liked each other. At the party me and Rodger were talking about clay.

R: Do u still have a streak with Clay?

Me: Yeah

R: Why

Me: Because Hes my highest streak and I dont want to loose it.

Well I wish I never said any thing bc I did not know that that sentence would ruein everything.

Rodger thought that I was using Clay for his streaks so today I get a text from Clay and it was just randomly out of the blue.

C: See this is why I dont like u

Me: ?

-No responce-

Me: What do u mean honestly?

Clay: That ur fake and Rodger told me everything. Like I used to like u but now I dont. I dont even understand why ur mad? I was telling the truth to u and your just useing me for a fuc*ing gay a** streak thats why im going to lose all of my streaks. 

So he says that im fake and that he does not understand why im mad at him and he thinks that im using him for a stupid streak.

So I respond with

Me: That was before everything happend. And Im mad because u tell me that u like me and a week latter you break my heart

He then blocked me on snapchat like 1hr ago.

The truth is, is that Clay is a jerk. Hes ruing my whole life. I just want to die. But idk why but deep, deep down I still care about him. And im not a bad person but hes makeing it seam like im a freaking hoe....I cant take it. I will keep u updated if anything else happends. But hes making my life living hell rn.

Sorry I have not been posting much on the JS thing...I just need some time. I will be posting soon.