short story #1 - wrong number [v]

requested by Vkook54
genre: fluff
(can you save voicemails though? or will they disappear after you hear it?)
(btw i didn't proof read this, too lazy, so soz for any typos)

30th April
"hello? i suppose this is the plumber's number, so uh, my toilet keeps flushing, and it can't stop, and i think one of the pipes in it has burst, can you come over and take a look once you get this message? thanks! looking at this large amount of water being flushed down is very heartbreaking! by the way, my name's ika."

1st May
"hello ika! i'm sure if you look at me, it's more heartbreaking! nah, just kidding, for your information, i just got my phone back from the teacher and i think you got the wrong number, i'm not a plumber, but just some popular kid at school. so call me back if you wanna hit me up! and i'm sorry about your toilet, get well soon!"

2nd May
"hello, popular kid at school, sorry for calling the wrong number, but i totally do not want to hit you up. i'm not bragging like you are, but i receive a letter almost every week, okay? bye."

3rd May
"ooh, we have sassy girl here. fine, don't hit me up, let's see who's going to call back after they listen to this voicemail."

3rd May, later that day
"why don't you pick up your calls? you always take at least a day to leave voicemails. let's talk."

4th May
v: hello!

ika: oh, hi! isn't it the popular guy at school?

v: hey! isn't that the girl who said she doesn't want to hit me up? oh my god hi!

ika: are you being sarcastic right now?

v: no, not at all, it was my friend jungkook who called. i didn't hear what you said earlier. oh, and my name's v.

ika: oh, v. haha, uh... this is kinda awkward.

v: haha yeah. i guess even the most popular of populars can get awkward at times like this.

ika: of course, we're all humans.

v: uh, i guess i'll hang up? i'll call you later on if anything exciting happens and you can also come join the fun.

ika: sure, i'll do so too, if anything exciting ever happens in my dorm.

v: haha okay, bye!

5th May
v: oh my god! ika noona or... dongsaeng!

ika: what? who's shouting in the background? and you don't sound like v!

v: i'm v's friend jimin! he can't come to the phone right now, he's taking a shit in the toilet.

ika: what? where are all of you?

v: i'm at a local restaurant! near seoul university! jungkook got jungshooked up by some jungcrooks!

ika: wow okay.

v: i know, but, seriously, please come quick! the jungcrooks asked for his noona to come but he got no noona!

ika: this better be good and exciting.

v: so are you coming?

ika: yeah, tell them i'll be there in ten minutes.

v: okay, thank you!

•••

ika got ready and ran as fast as she could to the restaurant jimin said. seoul university was her university, and she got there in less than ten minutes, as she said.