Devil in disguise...

Ebony POV
I was just finishing my makeup wilts listening to Justin bieber lollie when I noticed Jason was stuffing he's pockets with guns and bullets he looked tense like he could need to have a drink or chat.
(Btw ebonys outfit today👇)

Ebony:you ok jas?Jason:fine just got to do business

Ebony:you ok jas?
Jason:fine just got to do business. You look Beautiful by the way.
Ebony:thank you. Um what business you doing?
Jason:just reminding some one who's boss.
I stood up walking towards him as I straightened he's top so it would look strait on him.
Ebony:boys never took in there shirts you always look messy you need to straighten it.
Jason:thanks ha when you come all caring?
I just stuck out my tounge bieng the child I was.
Ebony:you gonna be all night?
Jason:no I'll be back at 12 or 1 pm just got to get rid of a few rats.
Ebony:can I come?
Jason:were?
Ebony:at your work I wanna see what you do.
Jason:baby trust me it's not nice for little lady's to see.
I grabb the golden gun what was on the table and pull it off safety I fired at the target in the room what Jason had up for tarts it hit directly in the middle just liked I planed.
Ebony:I told you I ain't a lady!
Jason:dang you gangster little lady! If you come you ain't gonna freak out are you?
Ebony:do I look like a dramatic screaming diva?
Jason:yes very much.
I go to give him the gun but he stops me giving it back to me.
Jason:it's your now.
Ebony:thanks never know when I'll need it when I'm around bipolar Jason.
Jason:ha ha very cute.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Me and Jason got in the hall way to meet the gang so we could set off.
Jason POV
Jason:so theys are the boys. James,johny and twitch there the MAIN men lets just say there's to many to name.
Ebony:um why is he called twitch?
Jason:lets just say if he likes a car he's hands start twitching he's been on plenty of joy rides.
Ebony:nice to meet you boys.
Twitch:it's all my pleasure if you want enythink please inform us.
Ebony shook he's hand wilts I talked to the other men she seemed to like twitch they talked all the time wilts I was trying not to get jealous or red in the face.
Jason:you ready little lady.
Ebony:do you wanna be able to walk for the rest of your life?
Jason:what did I do?!
Ebony:don't call me little lady! Or I will break you legs!
I just laughed grabbing her hand she walked to the black Mercedes as so did I soon as we got in she turned her Bluetooth on with her phone music. I expected her to play some chick flicks or Justin bieber but this time she played kings of Leon .this girl surprised me every time.
Jason:you ok?
Ebony:ya why?
Jason:lets say have you seen gangster movies when they beat the men to death?
Ebony:um ya why?
Jason:your gonna be in one.
Ebony:na its cool I seen my dad got beat up with a crowbar.
Jason:you did?
Ebony:long story I just lost my temper...
Jason:wait you did it?
Ebony:like I said long story I just got sick of bieng kicked in the ribs and face.
She looked as though she was living the memory again but not in a sad way just like she wanted to do it.
Jason:remind me not to get on the wrong side of you.
Ebony:very funny.
As we landed the place was covered with pit bulls gang members and the time I'm done there will be one running back to old dog face.
The men thought shooting guns Ebony just sat on the bonnet of the car just watching us take the men down one by one.
Max held down bit bulls main man so I could talk with him ya talk.
Jason:gonna tell me why fangs trying to get to me?!
Swag:I swear I don't know! Jason!
Jason:do you think I was born yesterday?! How am I gonna have you open your mouth mm!?
I was about blow he's brains in when Ebony stops me with a metal bat what she picked up from the ground.
Ebony:you can make people talk without butting a bullet in some Ones head every Minute. There's a thing called a deal.
I didn't see were she was going to she swung the bat and walked twords swag.
Ebony:ok here's the deal you tell Jason here what's fangs problem all of a sudden and then you go and I'll tell my friends not to put a bullet in that pretty head of yours. Or I can beat you till bloods coming threw your nose and then you will still have to tell me what's going on then we kill you your choice.
Swag:you must be Jason's new toy?
Ebony:not the answer I was looking for.
She swung the bat and hit him on he stomach hard twice.
Ebony:so what's your deal? Oh and I'm not a toy I'm just a devil in disguise.
Swag:I ain't telling you you slag!
Ebony:ok I get it, you wanna seem like your a big boy lets see how big you are after the slag shows you who's boss around here.
She swung the bat hitting him across he's face chest and stomach.
Ebony:wanna speak?
Swag:no!
Ebony:I hope you can afford a nose job.
She got the end of the bat and broke he's nose letting him scream out.
Ebony:I think he'll speak now jas.
Jason:thanks doll. Were did that come from?
Ebony:the devil in disguise.
Swag:Jason I swear all I know is that someone is coming at you big time but I don't know who he is no one does he's took over white fangs and he's gonna kill you so he can be the biggest gang here he said you took the girl away he loved!
Jason:that's all you know!
Swag: I swear!
As I was about to pull the trigger Ebony stopped me once again.
Ebony:I made a deal with him and I don't break deals I said he can go without us killing him.
I nodded putting my gun away nodding to max to let him go. I grabb ebonys arm taking her to the car she still had the bat in her hand I laughed thinking of a sweet and quiet girl could be something so outstanding.
Jason:didn't see that one coming.
Ebony:I could bored or you trying to scare him so I done your job quicker.
Jason:fancy watching a movie?
Ebony:how about mona the princess?
Jason:you just beaten the man till he was chocking on he's own blood but you like to watch Disney!
Ebony:there's always a story behind every scar...
Jason:your ain't got bipolar have you?
Ebony:says the one who kidnapped me because he couldn't find the man in him!
Jason:god I love you!