Forever sleeping.

It's been three weeks since Ebony has been in a coma in those three week Jason was loosing he's mind. He couldn't imagine the thought of losing something that made he's heart up and running once again. He still couldn't find who the stalker was it was driving him insane seeing all they's back roses in her room every time he turned he's back. And the thought of someone trying to kill her terrified him what if she wasn't as lucky as last time when Jason saved her what if he ain't there?
Jason's POV
Jason:I swear to god if we're in this hospital eny longer I'm gonna crack!
Justin:maybe if you didn't scare her she wouldn't of got hit.
Jason:do you still want your balls intact between your legs!
I gave Justin a death Clare who didn't buy it but then again I said I was gonna kill him like all my life.
Twich:boys settle down will you there's baily in here I don't think that the lady wanna hear your filthy mouth of yours.
Jason:baily please excuse me for a moment. Twitch. GO FUCK YOUR SELF!
Ebony:jeez can't a girl sleep.
We all looked astonished she's just woken up from a coma and she's speaking like she's just having a little nap. Baily ran to Ebony hugging her giving her a kiss so did the rest I stood there not knowing if I should talk or not she did say we was over.
Ebony:um thank you Jason you saved my life.
Jason:I'm sorry...
Baily:why don't we leave you all to catch up we'll be outside.
They all walked out leaving me and Ebony just staring at each other like there was no tomorrow.
Ebony:who tried to kill me?
Jason:I don't know but when I find out I'll run them over.
I smiled trying to lighten the mood she smiled to finding it amusing.
Ebony:may i have the honour of driving the car?
Jason:baby I'm sorry I never meant to hurt or lie to you.
Ebony:can you kiss me all ready?
Without hesitation I sat on the bed hovering over her body and kissed he soft small lips she kissed back I feel her soft hand rub my cheek and I closed my eyes loving the touch of her little hands.
I felt a sharp sting on the side of my face when I released what happened. Ebony had just slapped me I looked at her confused not knowing what I done wrong.
Jason:what was that for?!
Ebony:you called me a slut that's why! He
Jason:oh he he that ya um sorry I was jealous.
Ebony:your forgiven even though if I wasn't so weak at the minute you would of received more than a slap!
Jason:I love you so much.
Ebony:ya I have a soft spot for you too.
I loved it when she was sarcastic she made me laugh every time. I kissed her cheek standing up grabbing my jacket.
Jason:in sorry baby but I have to go now but I'll see ya tomorrow with chocolate ok?
Ebony:ok drive safe tell the others to come tomorrow.
Ebonys POV
As I watched Jason walked out I rest my head against the pillow when I looked on my side to see a card and black roses Jason must of forgot to hide it from me. I grab the letter from the side with all my strength I still felt so weak with bieng in a sleep for three week I tear the letter open and read what was inside.
To my baby doll face. I'm heart broken about you bieng put in hospital and don't worry I will find out who hurtcha and when I do I'll make  them choke on there own blood I promise. As for me and you, you meet me at sirens club on Thursday 9 pm. If your not there I'll come and collect you my self.
   For now doll face my love and always see ya soonxxxx
Oh ya I'm really gonna meet up with my stalker! People must think I'm crazy I swear.
I rest my head on the pillow once again falling back to sleep dreaming about getting out of here it's so boring!